Post Your Résumé
Are you looking for a job in the employee benefits industry? Tell
prospective employers by posting your résumé here.
- Employers will be able to see the title of the job you desire and the state(s) you wish to work in, at no charge to them.
- Employers who have a job posted on our site will be able to view the full text of your résumé at no additional charge. Employers also have the ability to purchase unlimited résumé access.
- Your résumé will appear online very soon as we've reviewed it, generally within 24 hours. We'll notify you by email when
the résumé is online. (Please note: If you are an independent contractor seeking customers, or if you are seeking a job
other than an employee benefits position, we regret that we are not able to accept your résumé.)
- Edit or delete your résumé at any time. Your résumé stays online until you delete it or for two years, whichever comes first.
- Use whatever length of text you'd like to describe the job you're seeking, your previous experience, your licenses
or designations, your education, and anything else, despite the size of the boxes on this form. In other words, just keep typing into the form; all of the text will be received.
- You don't need to reveal your name, but be sure to provide a means for the employer to contact you.
And be sure to take advantage of these additional free ways to find your next job:
- Get the full text of jobs by email: subscribe to Job Alerts (free)
- Follow us on social media, where we post a link to each newly posted job: Twitter or Facebook, or join our LinkedIn group.
BenefitsLink.com / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com