Post Your Résumé
Are you looking for employment in the employee benefits area? Tell the world -- prospective employers, at least --
by using this free online form to post your résumé.
- The job you desire, and the state(s) you wish to work in, will be visible to all prospective employers. The
full text of your résumé will be visible only to employers who have a job posted online with BenefitsLink / EmployeeBenefitsJobs, or who have purchased access to these résumés.
- You do not need to reveal your identity -- just be sure you provide some means for a prospective employer to contact you.
- You have extensive space to describe the job you're seeking, your previous experience, your licenses
or designations, your education, etc. (just keep typing; the on-screen size of the boxes in the form does not limit you).
- Your résumé can be edited or deleted at any time. It will stay online until you delete it, or for two years (whichever comes first).
- Your résumé will appear on the site as soon as we've reviewed it (to prevent spam or off-topic postings), generally within 24 hours. You'll receive an email notification when your résumé is online.
If you are an independent contractor seeking customers, or if you are seeking a job
other than an employee benefits position, we regret that we cannot include your résumé.
Thank you for your cooperation.
BenefitsLink.com / EmployeeBenefitsJobs.com