View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Client Service Specialist
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners
in New Braunfels TX
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners (USRBP) is one of the largest independently owned insurance brokerage firms in the country providing a full range of employee benefits, compliance, and HR consulting
services, along with retirement solutions for both the private and public sectors. The business was formed in 2008 and today serves over three million participants nationally in the K-12, Corporate and Government markets. For more information about USRBP,
please visit our website: www.usrbpartners.com.
Our benefits division, U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group (USEBSG), provides an array of employee benefit solutions that include plan design, core and voluntary products, online enrollment, plan
administration, third party administration, specialty health plans, and HR compliance through our Partner Firms.
USRBP is hiring for Client Service Specialist for our Partner Firm in New Braunfels, TX.
- The Client Service Specialist is responsible for working collaboratively with other members of the Account Management team to ensure team is equipped to support and consult clients on their employee
- Field and manage client, employee, and carrier inquiries. Escalate issues to senior account team members as required for resolution.
- Assist with employee claim issues and follow up on pending claims issues.
and process enrollments at the carrier level.
- Manage and process COBRA offerings and participants.
- Review incoming paperwork from clients and team members, as well as outgoing paperwork to carriers.
- Support the RFP (Request for
Proposal) process by preparing RFP templates, collecting data, summarizing results, and completing quality review upon request.
- Manage renewal administration for client, including preparing presentations, benefit guides, and enrollment meeting
materials as required.
- Contribute to completion of reports and administrative activities for clients including Form 5500 filings, benchmarking & trend research, implementation workbooks, licensing & appointment paperwork, and summary plan
descriptions and certificates.
- Review benefit summaries and SBCs (Summary of Benefits & Coverage) for accuracy.
- Work with carriers and account team members to implement appropriate coverage for clients.
- Support in the
implementation and ongoing maintenance/review of Benefits Administration and Call Center engagements.
- Support account team members while maintaining data integrity and quality with practice management system and other applicable technology
- Conduct technical (data, formulas, metrics) and editorial (spelling, grammar, formatting) review of client presentations and employee materials.
- Handle ongoing client maintenance projects as determined by account
- Achieve and sustain client satisfaction on assigned accounts by managing client expectations according to our services agreement.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in
- Bachelor’s degree (a plus) or equivalent experience.
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License required within 6 months of hire.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing
with different types of team members and clients.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Client service orientation and ability to respond to all communications effectively and timely.
- Proficient in Excel and Office
- Client service experience with employee benefits, including major medical and voluntary and/or worksite benefits a plus.
- Insurance experience managing client and carrier
relationships a plus.
- A good sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- New Braunfels, TX 78130: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)