View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Sales Consultant
Leading Retirement Solutions
Full Time (40 hours/week)
$55K-$80K Annual Base Salary + Commission
At Leading Retirement Solutions (LRS) our mission is to empower all businesses with the economic independence
required to help their employees save for a secure retirement. If this aligns with your values, and you possess the skill set to thrive in a fast paced and often changing work environment, we would love for you to join our team of experts!
implement and manage popular company retirement plans, including 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and Defined Benefit Plans. We also do plenty of exciting things in and for the retirement industry, including ROBS, non-traditional assets like private stock, real estate,
digital assets and even retirement plans for Cannabis companies.
Join our growing business development team and take on a sales role focused on developing and closing 401(k) and other company sponsored retirement
plan opportunities. Our Sales Consultant will represent LRS in a sales and business development capacity nurturing prospects and conducting sales meetings, primarily in a virtual environment.
- Identify, develop and
manage key client and partner relationships.
- Follow up on opportunities and referrals that lead to new corporate retirement plan clients.
- Seek out and network with company owners, executives, and professional contacts.
effectively with the support team to develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) and sales presentations.
- Prepare projected and actual plan services and costs for sales leads, including benchmarking.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to
deploy a prospecting strategy via email, phone and online resources.
- Contribute to the development and tracking of sales opportunities, as well as the marketing plan associated with new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the
establishment of the annual strategic sales plan to achieve top-line revenue and profit objectives.
- Research accounts and generate or follow up on sales leads.
- Proactively schedule and conduct regular introduction sales calls with potential
- Convert prospects to active clients by working with client services team, coordinate with partners and 3rd party vendors for a smooth hand off to implementation.
- Understand retirement plan qualification requirements,
retirement plan documents, discuss plan provisions and the impact to potential client and participants.
- Be the point of contact to handle inquiries from the finance team in relation to contracts and client pricing.
- Prepare weekly sales
metrics, quarterly sales reports and projected annual revenue and report these figures to the management group.
- Partner with the management team to create and implement a strategy for accelerated growth in order to meet 3 year business plan
- Be a leading industry influencer with prospects, partners, internal team members and other centers of influence.
This job will be a good fit for you if you:
- Are looking for a fully remote position.
position that allows you to guide the future of your role and responsibilities, as well as the future of our growing business development team.
- Seeking a position with the opportunity for professional development, including industry
- Need a sales position that requires no travel.
- Looking for a position with generous base pay plus uncapped potential commission earnings, as well as full benefits.
- Want to join a community of retirement
professionals looking to make a difference.
- Understanding of retirement plans, basics of plan management, retirement plan benchmarking process and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
including presentation experience virtually and in
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-based environment.
- Professional attitude and demeanor, and a strong commitment to
- Individual sales experience and being comfortable with cold calling and prospecting activities.
- Ability to build and leverage professional relationships.
- Superb communication skills and a commitment to superior
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proficient with numbers and basic calculations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive change within the
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and leverage a firm’s existing strengths.
- Willingness to continually upgrade knowledge and understanding of our industry.
- A demonstrated track-record of consistently
meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years industry or 2 years of related industry (banking, finance, investments, wealth
- Minimum of 2 years sales or business development experience
- =Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, browsing network directories, sales contact software systems.
Medical benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Accident after 60 days of employment. Paid Time off (PTO) and Paid Holiday’s after 90 days of employment. A company sponsored 401(k) Plan + company matching contributions,
performance bonuses, financial support for ongoing education and credentialing and a great, casual working environment. We are a growing company providing each of our team members the opportunity to be a part of our company's success.
How to Apply
To Apply: Email Human Resources - email@example.com
Be sure to include a cover letter, resume, references, and any
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)