View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Plan Specialist
RTD Financial Advisors
in Philadelphia PA / Hybrid
RTD Financial is passionate about attracting the best talent possible to work both independently and as part of a team helping our clients live their best possible life. We are a progressive and growing firm, offering an exciting place to work and a
well- defined career path. We have a team-oriented approach that inspires a commitment to providing the highest levels of ethics and client service. Firm leadership is committed to fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and
inclusion. Human Capital is our most valuable asset!
We are seeking a Retirement Plan Specialist to join our Employer Retirement Plan Services team in our Philadelphia office. This position offers the right
candidate an amazing opportunity to serve our retirement plan members and enjoy a career helping to shape the future of a highly committed and innovative financial planning firm. Candidates should passionately believe that client interests always come
Responsibilities may include:
- Schedule and participate in Plan Fiduciary meetings; prepare agenda and meeting minutes with team input.
- Point person for participant inquiries, resolving issues that may arise and keeping
client informed when necessary.
- Oversee investment fund changes, participant notices and other department projects.
- Participate in development and delivery of participant education campaign, including attendance at on-site and virtual
- Coordinate and lead team meetings to keep abreast of client matters and deliverables.
- Stay abreast of changes in recordkeeper procedures and deliverables and communicate same to team and clients.
- Serve as a peer-resource
and provide constructive feedback to the team.
- Opportunity to participate in RTD internal committee meetings.
- Assist team with ad hoc research projects as needed.
In addition to the above, this candidate will be expected
- Responsibly manage assigned client alerts and actions within CRM program.
- Setup and launch workflows and service monitors.
- Input actions resulting from client meetings into CRM and take responsibility for
- Support lead advisor by preparing for and taking notes during client meetings.
- Take ownership and accountability in managing service provider relationships.
- Efficiently manage calendar and time
- Proactively anticipating and resolving plan administration issues to ease client burdens.
- Effectively communicate in client & participant meetings.
- Demonstrate a commitment to RTD’s core competencies of
teamwork, organization, communication, forward thinking/innovation, thoroughness/detail, and initiatives.
- Able to clearly communicate our firm’s philosophies and embrace our processes.
- Fully understand all business lines and identify
opportunities of potential new business.
- Travel occasionally in the tri-state area
Key Qualifications and Characteristics
- BS or BA degree from accredited four-year university.
- 4+ Years of experience in financial
services, ideally retirement plan industry.
- Enrollment in or willingness to acquire a professional designation; CRPS, CPFA, QKA, AIF.
- Presentation and interpersonal skills in client meetings.
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive in team and client responsibilities.
- Completeness, accuracy and thoroughness of plan documentation and applications
- Very organized, with acute attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written
- Genuinely caring by nature, empathetic and a good listener.
- Experience and comfort with working in a supporting role as part of a team.
- Self-starter, problem solver and goal-oriented team player with a
‘no job is beneath me’ attitude.
- Demonstrates curiosity and confidence when working with others.
Our competitive and comprehensive benefits range from a 401(k) plan to parent leave to summer
Fridays. Highlights include:
- Competitive Base Compensation
- Discretionary Merit Bonus
- Partnering for Success (PfS) Incentive
- Client Development and Retention Incentive
- Technology Reimbursement
& Dental Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Advocate
- Voluntary Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with Match and Profit Sharing
So you have time for other passions,
- Hybrid Work Days
- Flexible Hours
- 3pm Close on Fridays
- Day of Service
- Company Paid New Parent Leave
- Company Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Time-Off
To help you learn and grow, we
are committed to an education budget for each employee; RTD University coaching and mentorship program, personal financial guidance, and ownership opportunities.
Join the "RTD Life"
- Doing what you love
- With the people you
- Making a HUGE difference
- Always learning and growing
- Having time for other passions
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume as a single PDF file by emailing: email@example.com or apply online using the link below.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)