“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Group Sales Account Executive
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners
in Wayne PA
U.S. Retirement & Benefits Partners (USRBP) is one of the largest independently owned insurance brokerage firms in the country providing a full range of employee benefits, compliance, and HR consulting
services, along with retirement solutions for both the private and public sectors. The business was formed in 2008 and today serves over three million participants nationally in the K-12, Corporate and Government markets. For more information about USRBP,
please visit our website: www.usrbpartners.com.
Our benefits division, U.S. Employee Benefits Services Group (USEBSG), provides an array of employee benefit solutions that include plan design, core and voluntary products, online enrollment, plan
administration, third party administration, specialty health plans, and HR compliance through our Partner Firms.
USRBP is hiring for an Account Executive for our Partner Firm, Hillendale Associates Inc located in Wayne, PA.
- The Account Executive is an experienced/technically proficient client-facing position that is responsible for supporting Account Management with the development of the overall strategic plan with assigned book of
- The Account Executive is responsible for driving the successful management, strategy development, and team engagement to retain and identify new product and service opportunities with assigned client accounts
- The analysis of and
functional implementation/coordination of cross and upselling within the book of business is an expectation
- This role will require a day-to-day interaction (both virtually and in person) with carrier/vendor contacts as well as the internal sales
team to drive optimal product and service results for the clients
- This role reports directly to the Managing Partner
- Contribute to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, cross-selling, and enhancing
USRBP’s value to our clients
- Build and solidify relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care
- Communicate with Sales Directors on found opportunities and upselling additional services to existing
- Conduct meetings and presentations with clients
- Attending conferences throughout the course of year is required
- Coordinate open enrollment for an assigned group of accounts
- Take leadership role in full client life
cycle and client renewal process, ensuring that the best possible solutions are delivered to the client in a high-quality and timely manner
- Support and facilitate discussions with cross-functional teams
- At least 5 years client service and team leadership experience with employee benefits core/group products and voluntary and/or worksite benefits.
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License
- Model customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients
- In depth understanding of major medical, voluntary plans, and benefit industry’s consumer behavior and
- Experience working and negotiating with carriers and vendors.
- Proficient in Excel and Office 365.
- Acute financial acumen for analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at
- Growth-mindset with a willingness and passion to enhance broader business
- Ability to learn and conduct demos on technology systems and platforms is a plus
- Bi-lingual is a plus
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or apply directly via Indeed/LinkedIn.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)