View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Plan Relationship Manager – DB or DC Focus
Trinity Pension Consultants
in Remote / Akron OH / AL / KY / MO / TN
What Our Relationship Managers are responsible for:
- Log all email, phone, and meeting activities.
- Follow up on items necessary to complete annual administration and compliance
- Participate and assist with onboarding new clients.
- Effective dashboard management.
- Collaborate with other departments, including partnering with sales regarding
internal sales opportunities.
- Answer emails with calls.
- Follow and enforce service standards.
- Explain, in a clear manner, to Plan Sponsors and Financial Advisors the various aspects of administration and
- Proactively communicate with Financial Advisors, CPAs, and Plan Sponsors.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with Plan Sponsors and their associated Financial Advisor.
client questions and problems and work toward solutions that are technically clear and accurate.
- Be able to read, understand and interpret client reports.
- Communicate complex pension concepts in a simple manner.
- Scrub book of
business for internal sales opportunities and collaborate with Sales.
- Manage Client expectations relative to Trinity Service Standards.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market, and competitors.
Who You Are:
- Dedication to keeping the business is a must!
- Ability to manage office functions efficiently, organize work, establish priorities, and maintain good interpersonal relations.
- Be able to learn, apply and explain new
technical knowledge in a simplified manner.
- Possess outstanding communication and computer/software skills, and demonstrate trustworthiness, adaptability, and responsiveness.
- Challenger: You dig into Plan Sponsor responses with more
questions to get to the actual why. You’re not afraid to re-frame the way Plan Sponsors and Financial Advisors think with a consultative approach.
- Listener: You listen to every word a Financial Advisor and Plan Sponsor tells you, knowing you
can later use this information to proactively provide consultative solutions that meet their goals and objectives.
- Strong Communicator: You take key findings from the Financial Advisor and Plan Sponsor interactions and communicate it back to the
Trinity Pension Consultants team to improve strategy, systems, and processes.
- Possess a relentless pursuit to be successful.
- 2+ years of Client Relationship Management experience with qualified
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Proficient computer / software skills, including MS
Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Discipline and drive to stay focused and motivated with limited supervision.
- Effective time management and organization capabilities with a focus on delivering superb client experience.
- QKA required or
willing to attain; maintain ASPPA Membership and pursue additional designations.
Why Join Our Team?
- The opportunity for building relationships; not one-time interactions.
- Work on challenging and interesting
problems, and strive to do the right thing, the right way and continually improve.
- We are a true partner to our clients.
- Our team is constantly learning, both individually and as an organization, and truly value hearing our team
member’s unique perspectives, insights, and opinions.
- We are a growing business with development and career path opportunities.
- We encourage a strong partnership between managers and team members that ensures high performance and
continuous professional and personal growth.
- We strongly believe in promoting from within and look first to our internal talent for open opportunities.
In return, Trinity Pension Consultants offers:
dependent on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, H.S.A. effective Day 1
- Life Insurance, LTD, STD
- PTO Purchase
- Summer Fridays
Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Missouri
Are you ready to join our team?
If you feel like you are the right candidate for this job, just click on the apply button. Our quick application should take you about
5 minutes to fill out and your information will be sent to our hiring team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Currently, we are not considering candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship now or in the future or those
needing work authorization for this role.
This job description is not all inclusive.
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)