“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Director, Retirement Plan Services
Definiti is a national retirement services firm with hundreds of retirement plan experts across the country, including in-house actuarial consultants, ERISA attorneys, document specialists and retirement plan consultants. From 401(k) plan design and
administration, compliance and actuarial consulting, to pension outsourcing and recordkeeping, Definiti helps organizations deliver smart retirement solutions to their employees.
The Director, Retirement Plan Services will manage one or more
functional teams within Definiti’s growing business. This proven leader will assess staff and processes, create and execute a growth strategy, measure performance against operational and financial goals and handle client escalations. The Director
will identify opportunities to enhance Definiti’s service offerings, prioritize effective and proactive communication and lead change.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and implements short
and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures.
- Monitors and evaluates operational effectiveness, and initiates changes required for improvement.
- Provides strategic advice and
recommendations to senior management in the development, implementation, and evaluation of new or modified operating policies, practices, and procedures.
- Responsible for the financial performance of assigned business units.
- Works across
departments to ensure collaboration for shared goals.
- Assists with the integration of newly acquired operating companies
- Provides guidance, mentoring and coaching of direct reports.
- Track record of leading service teams with a relentless focus on improving the overall client experience through operational excellence and process improvements.
- Skilled in team building, change management and
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and able to balance multiple projects, leveraging strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to develop strong, trusting relationships with peers across the
- Able to synthesize feedback from multiple sources and objectively distill that into leveraged recommendations and action plans.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the retirement services industry, with proven success and direct experience with retirement plan administration and services.
- Proven ability to build and manage successful, high-quality teams
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills including strong public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of strategic business plans in support of satisfaction initiatives.
in the retirement services market, understanding of platforms/solutions/distribution & service models, key competitors, and centers of influence.
- Superior time management skills and recognized CRM experience (PensionPro a
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong collaboration skills: the ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate joint accountability for organizational success with peers.
- Ability to operate effectively
in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Retirement industry-specific credentials preferred.
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)