“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Relationship Management Director
in Remote / FL
Responsible for overall relationship and retention of MissionSquare Retirement's largest clients. Deliver face-to-face proactive account management by serving as the primary liaison between clients and MissionSquare Retirement. Requires the ability
to expand and deepen broad plan sponsor relationships (Retirement Boards, senior management, council members or commissioners, any municipal relationship in an authoritative or decision making role, consultants and other stakeholders), and maintain strong
client satisfaction and reference ability.
Position requires RM to assist plan sponsor in managing plan risks and their fiduciary responsibilities by discovering client goals and objectives, proposing new business solutions, and implementing services
and products to fulfill the clients’ needs and objectives.
Home-based and location is open but preferred to be in South Florida, Tampa, or Orlando!
Essential functions for this role
- Deliver proactive account management and direct the overall retention strategy of MissionSquare Retirement's Tier 1 clients
- Direct the corporate service delivery for assigned cases. Work collaboratively with both
the local service team and home office staff to ensure clients’ needs are met including individual meetings with participants and key influencers when possible
- Build and broaden client relationships across all key
- Determine client goals and objectives and develop and manage a strategic business plan towards those objectives
- Lead periodic relationship oversight reporting, including but not limited to delivery of Visual Analytics, Plan
Investment and Plan Service Reports
- Assist clients with adding products and services to fulfill their needs and meet their plan and fiduciary responsibilities
- Regularly support and implement corporate initiatives
- Ensure long-term
client satisfaction and reference ability
- Identify new business and service/product expansion opportunities for MissionSquare Retirement.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
years of Senior-level relationship management experience in a financial services organization specializing in deferred compensation and/or defined contribution plan clients strongly preferred. Sales background is very helpful. For this position, prior
management experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships at all levels, examples include top mgmt., elected officials and union officials
- Demonstrated effective negotiation skills
- Highly effective
communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to learn technical information quickly and the ability to convey that information to others clearly and concisely
- The ability to motivate and influence individuals over whom there is no
authority, both at the assigned clients and within MissionSquare Retirement
- Significant knowledge of investment products, with an emphasis on deferred compensation, and defined contribution plans
- Experience managing a sales force,
- FINRA 7 & 63 and Life, Health & Annuity license
MissionSquare Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)