“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Plan Consultant
At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We
encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning.
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at
- Administration of retirement plans to include: preparation and review of annual plan administration, compliance testing, periodic/quarterly client and participant
reports, and IRS & DOL returns and reports.
- Calculate and allocate plan contributions, process participant distribution and loan requests.
- Assist clients and participants via telephone, email, website, and in person, with retirement
plan related questions.
- Coordinate the installation and onboarding of new plans and conversion of existing plans.
- Consult with clients to design and prepare plan documents/amendments.
- Apply correction principles to qualified plan
operational and compliance issues.
- Collaborate with, train and mentor other team members.
- Maintain an understanding of and utilize various Relius and ftWilliam software solutions.
- Work with a variety of recordkeeping platforms to
provide third party administration services.
- Prepare and review Form 5500 for retirement, and health & welfare plans
- Research resource material regarding DOL and IRS code, ERISA and other changes to retirement plans.
workshops and conferences, read publications to stay current in field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, preferred
- 3+ years of retirement plan
- Retirement plan designation preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, and Teams
- Experience with Relius Software Suite preferred
- Valid Driver’s
- Must be detail oriented and maintain high levels of accuracy
- Must be able to work independently and with teams
- Must possess knowledge and practicable application ability with retirement plan services, plan design,
and record keeping processes and procedures.
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions, using independent judgment and decision making to compare alternative plan designs and recommend approach to meet the client’s
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, participants, and team members in person, over the telephone, and via email
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)