View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
BlueStar Retirement Services, Inc.
BlueStar Retirement Services, a rapidly growing 401(k) administration company, is currently looking for new talent! We have a remote position available in our New Business department.
BlueStar's benefit package includes working remotely,
employer-paid medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability and a group-term life insurance option for the employee, a 401(k) plan with an employer match contribution, and 17 paid days off per year.
Our mission at BlueStar is
to make 401(k) plans easy. Easy for companies to offer to their employees and easy for participants to utilize to save for their future. We believe retirement savings matter, and we want to help people achieve their retirement goals.
Works with plan sponsors, advisors, and partners to create a WOW! experience for every new client that joins BlueStar, and to ensure a smooth transition into regular plan processing and administration.
Key areas of
- Serve as an ambassador and key point of contact for clients and advisors during plan establishment
- Review any existing plan documents, prepare due diligence report as necessary, and prepare all required plan
- Setup plan on BlueStar systems with a high degree of accuracy
- Coordinate with custodial partners to establish trust accounts and ACH funding
- Obtain and load payroll census and run first eligibility in plan to ensure proper
plan status and years of service
- Obtain all back data as necessary to ensure smooth transition to plan administration
- Prepare and distribute all plan communications, ensuring they match transition process and compliance
- Develop a solid understanding of company policies, practices, and service standards to ensure that appropriate expectations are set during the onboarding process.
- Establish implementation schedules, as applicable and takes
ownership of the project and timeline and coordinate enrollment meeting and plan kickoff with sponsor / advisor
- Coordinate payroll process with sponsor, including integration opportunities when available, validate payroll file
- Provides training to proprietary system and sponsor on daily administration from the site including available reports and features
- Develop strong industry knowledge to ensure that new plans established comply with IRS / DOL rules and
- Maintains highest level of security of client and participant data
- Coordinate with prior provider to transfer any existing assets into new plan in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure successful transition of prior
plan assets based on the established conversion strategy for each plan, providing additional instructions as applicable
- Commitment to making the client’s experience as easy as possible
- Ability and desire
to get the details right
- Belief that technology can help us work better, faster, and smarter
- Ability and desire to think outside the box for new, creative solutions
- Willingness to work within existing procedures to ensure accurate
- Willingness to adapt and continuously change to meet new situations and to enhance our service offering
- Commitment to life-long learning
- Strong mathematical and excel skills
- Extensive due diligence and protected
- Ability to meet deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Team Player
- Ability to utilize office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers throughout the work day
to communicate in a courteous and professional manner both in writing and over the phone
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to manage data and process financial transactions with a high degree of
- Ability to complete assignments quickly and accurately
- Ability to maintain data security by following all data security guidelines and by bringing any potential security threats to the appropriate contact’s attention for
How to Apply
Email resume to Careers@bluestarretirement.com.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)