View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Services Consultant
in Kingwood TX
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their
worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits,
401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Retirement Services Consultant
currently seeking a Retirement Services Consultant to join our team.
This position is responsible for the service delivery, from on-boarding through exiting, of individual 401(k) plans to the client plan sponsors,
client owners and authorized plan contacts for an assigned case load, including project management of on-boarding, plan amendments, investment changes and transfers to successor service providers.
limited supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Develops and maintains relationships with Insperity clients that use Retirement Services from service initiation to exit.
- Serves as a project lead on plan events, including, but not
limited to, plan amendments, investment changes, plan sponsor introduction to processes and tools, coordination of participant education, business transactions that impact the 401(k) plan, and other events that may occur and qualify as a
- Serves as primary plan sponsor liaison for all 401(k) related inquiries, issues and projects, including plan design, transfers to and from other service providers, required nondiscrimination testing, benefit allocations, participant
transactions, government reporting, audit fulfillment, plan provisions, plan expenses, vendor coordination and general 401(k) inquiries such as plan eligibility, vesting, distributions, statement questions, plan sponsor website, contributions,
- Reaches-out to plan sponsors throughout the year to report on plan issues, regulatory changes and discuss potential plan changes that may better align the plan benefits to meet plan sponsor and participant needs.
- Serves as a
resource to the plan sponsor on plan corrections under the IRS Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS) as a result of common plan administration errors, and plan sponsor considerations to correct them.
- Assists with content and materials
used for 401(k) plan administration, including plan sponsor and participant communications and required disclosures, as well as assisting with preparation for participant education presentations.
- Assists or leads participant education events
such as webinars and live events as needed.
- Receives escalated issues and acts as a liaison between other departments and Insperity Retirement Services to resolve operational issues and respond to inquiries.
- Reviews work performed by
transaction/processing personnel, including plan set-up and conversions for on-boarding clients.
- Reviews and ensures delivery of required communications to plan sponsors and participants as needed for annual notices as well as other regulatory,
fund and other required changes.
- Assists plan sponsor with ways to improve participation in their plan.
- Participates in planning, development and improvements to current processes, as a result of plan sponsor, participant, contract center
and other feedback.
- Works closely with other Insperity departments to ensure that all systems are set-up and functioning in accordance with the terms of the plan and the regulations.
- Proposes alternative plan offerings when clients change
from Insperity Workforce Optimization to Workforce Administration, or vice-versa, to contribute to the Company’s customer-for-life vision.
- Assists management with metrics and reporting to spot trends and be prepared for growth.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Five to seven years of experience in the retirement services field is
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
Professional designations (e.g. CPC, QPA, QKA, CEBS, CPA, APA) are preferred.
- Solid understanding of qualified plans, including ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code and relevant regulations. Experience in implementing 401(k) Plans and in document interpretation is required. Relevant professional designations
(e.g., CPC, QPA, QKA, CEBS, CPA, APA) preferred.
- Experience with 401(k) industry related applications such as Relius, ASC and SunGard preferred.
- Intermediate experience with MS Office, including merges and advanced
- Understanding of the professional employer organization (PEO) industry a plus.
- Organizational and planning skills and attention to detail a must.
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to
- Proficient in the design and delivery of presentations.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, orally and in writing and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of
- Successful management or leadership experience preferred.
Performs light work; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, or a negligible amount
of force constantly to move objects.
Travels: Yes - up to 15% of time
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)