View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
MVP Plan Administrators, Inc.
in Remote / Cary NC
401(k) Relationship Manager
MVP Plan Administrators, Inc., is a leader in Recordkeeping and TPA services, located in Cary, NC. We believe in discovering strengths and building opportunities for people who are a good fit with our
company. We foster and encourage an environment for career development, autonomy, and advancement. We strive to empower and engage all MVPers in meaningful, attainable goals that sufficiently provide learning and challenges for continued growth. Oh, and we
have fun while doing it! When you join MVP, you are part of our Family. If this aligns with your goals and qualifications, perhaps you could be our next MVPer. Learn more about us at www.mvp401k.com.
candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to timely and effectively communicate with plan sponsors, plan participants, and financial advisors
- Minimum of 2 years experience in 401(k) plan
- Proficient in MS Office products, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Understand basic accounting principles: math, formulas, balancing/reconciliations, and daily trades
- Positive attitude and client
- Detail-oriented person with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong time management capabilities in a deadline driven environment that works within tight timeframes
- Bachelor’s Degree in
Accounting, Finance, Math, or similar area a plus
- SRT/ASC experience a plus
- QKA designation a plus
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate directly with employers, plan
participants, and advisors to maintain a high level of customer service and obtain plan information for valuations, compliance, etc.
- Monitor and oversee service delivery to sponsors and participants
- Receive and review census data; determine
eligibility, vesting, HCE/key employee status, etc.
- Contribution calculations – able to perform simple calculations such as matching, safe harbor non-elective, and pro-rata profit sharing, experience with new comparability plans a
- Understand and perform all compliance testing and contribution calculations; able to effectively communicate results
- Complete Form 5500/5500SF and necessary schedules
- Compile annual audit packages for large plan filers
including reconciling Plan Assets to custodial/trust statements and preparing financial reports
- Promote a positive and proactive attitude within MVP and with plan sponsors, participants, and advisors
- Coordinate with other MVP teams to
ensure service standards are met
What we offer:
- Teleworking with supplied company equipment
- Flexible work schedule with paid time off
- Health & Welfare benefits - medical, dental, vision, disability, life
insurance, other supplemental
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Cash Balance Plan
- Paid career development and advancement training
- Salary commensurate with experience and proven ability
How to Apply
Contact us if you want to grow and be part of a next-generation firm!
Email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters, please.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)