View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
FuturePlan is the nation’s largest third-party administrator (TPA) of retirement plans, partnering with advisors in all 50 states. FuturePlan delivers the best of both worlds: high-touch personalized service from local TPAs backed by the strength
and security of a large national firm, Ascensus. Our roots go back decades, with nearly 30 outstanding legacy firms now joined together to deliver unmatched levels of service, innovation and expertise to a fast-growing client base from coast to coast. The
FuturePlan team includes more than 500 credentialed plan professionals, 60 actuaries, and one of the industry’s largest in-house ERISA teams. Learn more at FuturePlan.com.
Responsible for managing the overall onboarding process, client and
advisor expectations and meeting service timelines for newly sold retirement plans (both start-up and takeovers of existing plans) to ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding experience for clients. Also responsible for quality control and assurance
for plan conversions, account transition and ensuring all responsibilities and tasks are performed in accordance with FuturePlan’s core values and best practices.
Job Functions, Essential Duties and
- Manages case load effectively to meet or exceed departmental service goals specific service levels for quality and timeliness with limited supervision.
- Provides clear communication regarding the roles of each
individual involved in the onboarding process.
- Collaborates with team members to continuously improve implementation processes.
- Coordinates with the client and advisor to review all implementation and onboarding documents are in order to
facilitate the installation of the plan.
- Communicates the details of the plan’s onboarding progress (as needed or requested) to each internal department (sales consultant, onboarding manager and service consultant) through regular contact or
workflow system updates as it pertains to their open onboarding cases.
- Consistently updates workflow system or status report to keep all parties informed of onboarding activities and progress.
- Provides training and assistance to clients to
ensure completion of the client tasks and issue resolution.
- Ensures internal department’s completion of tasks by the scheduled due date.
- Provides input to Management on client issues and onboarding delays. Proactively escalates
potential risks to appropriate leadership staff that impact either service satisfaction and/or financial liability.
- Participates, as required, in solution teams to ensure onboarding processes are defined and incorporated for new and enhanced
- Provide guidance to clients and financial advisors to fully inform and educate then on on-going administrative services provided by FuturePlan.
- Provide hand-off to the appropriate service consultant to ensure a smooth transition
for the client and financial advisor including identifying all open issues.
- Provides accurate qualified plan information and education to financial partners, financial professionals and clients by attending Ascensus training sessions and continuing
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by FuturePlan to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to
FuturePlan or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, or equivalent work
- Proficiency in MS-Office software applications, including Excel and Word.
- 1-3 years of industry experience in financial services or retirement services environment is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with
Relius, ASC, FT William or similar administration recordkeeping system preferred.
- Basic level knowledge base of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations, and plan documents (individually designed and prototype).
- Excellent presentation skills,
telephone etiquette and professionalism, client service skills and time management proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively (clear, concise and professionally) with all levels within
the FuturePlan organization, as well as with our client base.
- Computer literacy with recordkeeping systems and trust systems; and experience with plan reconciliations.
- Possess excellent analytical abilities, attention to detail, accuracy
and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work in a team environment to ensure common goal of providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Ability to
work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to make dependable judgments concerning issues which, if mishandled, have the potential to create substantial financial and client relations
liabilities for the company.
- Must possess strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to escalate issues to appropriate levels within an organization.
- Ability to work additional hours as necessary to
meet business needs.
At Ascensus, we aspire to make a difference for others. We are a technology-enabled services company that helps people save for retirement, education, and healthcare through our network of institutional, financial
advisor, and state partners. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity—housed within our Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always.®
a leading independent recordkeeping services partner, retirement plan third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator, we aim to hire associates who find pride in going to work every day knowing that they help more than 12 million people
save for what matters.
Ascensus provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical
conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Status”).
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)