View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Senior Client Executive
in Remote / CA
Job Description Summary
Responsible for retirement plan asset retention and client satisfaction for assigned clients with 401(k) plans, DB or MEP plans. Handles relationship management through required client visits and proactive
phone contact. Represents the company in retention situations and new sales, including formal presentations for the purpose of maintaining, retaining, and gathering retirement program assets to drive profitability and help participants achieve retirement
- Conduct required number of annual plan reviews, investment reviews and service meetings with clients and brokers. Bring consultative elements to
relationships with the goal of enhancing client, advisor and TPA loyalty.
- Serve as the escalation point for resolution of non-routine issues related to service, including researching and identifying the root cause, designing a strategy to resolve
issues and managing resources to resolution.
- Consult with clients and brokers on qualified plan design issues. Interpret and explain plan provisions to accomplish client goals. Forward requests for plan amendments through appropriate channels for
- Adhere to process and documentation standards to minimize operational risk and loss.
- Interpret discrimination testing rules and results. Consult on solutions to failed testing.
- Drive cross sell opportunities to enhance
individual client and enterprise profitability.
- Consult with clients and advisors on plan enhancements or upgrades including conversion of older investment contracts to newer products. Submit conversion approval requests. Analyze client's
current service agreement and investment contract to the provisions under the proposed conversion. Submit a client conversion application for processing.
- Keep clients and advisors apprised of product and service enhancements, including changes
in investment options.
- Train clients on company processes, procedures and resources, including all systems/technology for participants and plan sponsors.
- Consult with clients on plan termination issues. Submit plan termination requests for
- Consult on participant communications strategy and options with clients and advisors. Schedule workshops and facilitate fulfillment of enrollment materials. Report back to clients and advisors on success of strategies and
- Consult with clients and advisors on plan options in advance or following a corporate action, such as a company merger or acquisition.
- Assist the Sales team with finals presentations, acting as the subject matter expert on topics
such as the company service model, installation process, ongoing administration, plan design, communications programs and procedures
- Contribute to and participate in department and organization-wide projects designed to enhance service, improve
internal training, and improve client satisfaction and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent education/experience.
- Five years of retirement industry
or similar experience.
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses, or obtain within six months.
- Thorough understanding of ERISA and retirement industry trends.
- Advanced knowledge of retirement programs and subject matter expertise in plan
management, including, but not limited to technical, compliance, administration, investment, and participant solutions.
- Proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Office environment.
- Extensive travel (40% - 60%).
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)