Subscribe Now!
Free Daily News, Jobs, Webcasts, Discussions
Post and Distribute
Your Jobs
ARPA News
ARPA Webcasts

Featured Jobs

Product Support Specialist

ftwilliam.com / Wolters Kluwer
(Remote)

ftwilliam.com / Wolters Kluwer logo

Defined Benefit Pension Administrator

Actuaries Unlimited, Inc.
(Remote)

Actuaries Unlimited, Inc. logo

Senior Implementation Manager

Ubiquity Retirement + Savings
(Remote / San Francisco CA / AZ / CO / FL / IL / KY / LA / MA / MS / NC / NJ / NV / NY / OH / OR / RI / SC / TN / TX / WA)

Ubiquity Retirement + Savings logo

ERISA Attorney - Qualified Plan Associate

Trucker Huss, APC
(San Francisco CA / Los Angeles CA)

Trucker Huss, APC logo

HR Specialist - Compensation & Benefits

American Century Investments
(Kansas City MO / KS)

American Century Investments logo

DC/DB Retirement Plan Administrator

Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC
(Remote / NJ / PA)

Steidle Pension Solutions, LLC logo

Distribution Specialist

Spectrum Employee Benefits, Inc.
(Remote / MN / ND / SD / WI)

Spectrum Employee Benefits, Inc. logo

Senior ERISA Compliance Specialist

Hooker & Holcombe
(Remote / Bloomfield CT)

Hooker & Holcombe logo

401(k) / DB Sales

Farmer & Betts, Inc.
(Tacoma WA / GA)

Farmer & Betts, Inc. logo

Free Newsletters

“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”

-- An attorney subscriber

Mobile App image LinkedIn icon
Twitter icon
Facebook icon

View All Jobs, Sorted by Date


401k Plan Administrator

Northwest Retirement Plans

in Medford OR

Logo for Northwest Retirement Plans

At Northwest Retirement Plans we provide TPA services for all size of employers.  We work with business owners to design, implement and administer 401k Profit Sharing Plans.

This position requires preparation of annual reports, tracking deadlines, interpreting, and reviewing plan documents, consulting and developing a positive working relationship with coworkers, clients and advisors.  About 70% of the position is data collection, accounting and administrative; the other 30% is client communication via phone, email and occasionally in person.

Job Type: Full-time

Responsibilities include:

  • Consulting with clients to achieve their desired retirement plan goals.
  • Census scrubbing and eligibility determination.
  • Compliance Testing: HCE/ Key determination, Top Heavy, ADP/ACP, 410(b), 401(a)(4), and 415.
  • Calculation of contribution allocations.
  • Self-Employment Income calculations.
  • Reconciliation of plan trust assets.
  • Completion of annual valuation reports.
  • Preparation of required government filings, including Form 5500 series.

Qualifications:

  • Willingness to learn and grow.
  • Accounting/Finance experience.
  • Plan administration experience is preferred.
  • Excellent client service and communication skills.
  • Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
  • Software skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe.
  • Ability to work as a part of a team or independently.

How to Apply

Email resume to elizabethm@nwretirement.com


View All Jobs, Sorted by Date


Manage This Listing (employer only)

© 2021 BenefitsLink.com, Inc.