View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Relationship Manager - Retirement Plan Services
Hamilton Capital, LLC
in Columbus OH
Hamilton Capital is one of the nation’s largest independent, fee-only, registered investment advisory firms. As a Registered Investment Advisor, we design and manage investment programs for institutions and help our private clients build,
plan, and preserve wealth using these same institutional capabilities. We operate in a fiduciary role – providing the highest standard of care in creating comprehensive investment and financial solutions. Our professionals are experienced,
credentialed, nationally recognized and have an uncompromising desire for excellence. At Hamilton Capital our Core Values are at the heart of what we do and guide us in every interaction with our clients, as well as our internal team
Serve First - Be Insightful - Guide Forward - Collaborate - Make it Happen
We are honored to have received many local and national recognitions including being named to the Financial Advisor magazine’s list of
the nation’s largest independent advisors, Financial Times 300 – a list of the “industry’s elite advisors”, as well as receiving the Columbus Business First FAST 50 award, as one of Central Ohio’s 50
fastest growing companies, for the 8th year.
Hamilton Capital is seeking a dynamic professional to add to our Retirement Plan Services team. A Relationship Manager delivers outstanding client service as a key contact for new and existing
clients and by facilitating retirement plan specific administration needs. This team member helps foster life-long relationships with clients through their genuine care, strong communication, and reliable, organized work. A successful
Relationship Manager is driven by details, accuracy, and execution just as much as providing outstanding service to our clients.
- Supportive, flexible, people-oriented culture and a professional yet
- Individual contribution and innovation encouraged and recognized
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits, including a
401(k) Plan with employer contribution
- Incentive Plan
- Investment management and financial planning services
PRIMARY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Plan Onboarding Communication, and Relationship
- Onboards qualified retirement plans.
- Maintains presentation and enrollment materials for plan sponsors and participants.
- Coordinates services with the client, selected TPA and record-keeper to achieve
a smooth transition or start-up of a new plan.
- Facilitates custodian transfer of assets and participant enrollment.
- Establishes and manages efficient internal processes and workflow.
- Provides internal and client facing
external communications for retirement plan relationships.
- Partners with financial advisors, plan sponsors and strategic partners on annual plan reviews, participant education, issue resolution, participant services and all other plan
Education and Regulatory Compliance:
- Assists Manager - Retirement Plan Services, compliance department, and outside counsel to provide on-going education, regulatory and legislative updates and campaigns to clients and
HC’s financial advisory team.
- Assists Manager - Retirement Plan Services, compliance department, and outside council to establish best practices in plan compliance.
- Ensures strict adherence to fiduciary rules and all regulations as
established by DOL, ERISA and any other related agencies.
Continued Management of Retirement Plan Services:
- Provides continued management of retirement plans in conjunction with HC’s Advisory, Investment Management and
Retirement Plan Services teams.
- Assists with ongoing review and development of current and prospective strategic partners (record keepers and TPAs and custodians).
- Identifies existing and emerging technology platforms to best
serve clients and participants. Works with management and compliance to analyze the efficacy of these systems.
- Facilitates recordkeeper conversions.
- 5+ years of related retirement
- Strong working knowledge of retirement plan design, recordkeeping and plan administration issues and current IRS, ERISA and DOL regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Recognized industry accreditation
preferred such as, QPA, CRPS®, CFPA, AIF, etc.
- Series 65 certification, preferred. (or attain post-hire)
- Team player who works collaboratively with others.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs and working
knowledge of retirement plan tools and software.
How to Apply
For confidential consideration, submit your resume in PDF format using the "Apply Now" button
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)