View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
FSA / HRA Account Administrator
in Telecommute / MN
The FSA / HRA Account Administrator is responsible for client service, accuracy, and compliance of assigned Flexible Benefit Plans and Health Reimbursement Arrangements. Responsible for processing claims for
assigned plans while providing exceptional service to clients.
Job Function 1: Client Service - 95%
- Review, evaluate and process claims for FSA and HRA
clients according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide clients and participants with necessary reporting and/or enrollment packets.
- Assist clients with their needs ie. training, create, and update reports, re-send
- Maintain client information and employee data for assigned clients.
- Assist with participant calls and emails by providing timely and accurate answers.
- Reconcile payroll deductions for FSA plans.
debit cards transactions and create letters to participants.
- File, copy, fax, and prepare correspondence to and for clients.
- Provide timely and accurate answer to clients’ questions and issues.
2: Alerus/Department Support and Teamwork - 5%
- Participate in meetings for the company, department and administration unit.
- Foster a positive work environment and support co-workers in achievement of departmental
- Treat all co-workers with professionalism and respect.
- Recognize and celebrate individual/team accomplishments.
- 1 or more years of
experience in accounting or business field.
- Good written/oral communication, organization, and client service skills required.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ability to
work independently and set priorities.
- Ability to interpret documents and resolve technical problems.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Available to work overtime to cover peak workloads and other business
- Qualifications typically obtained through college degree and specialized coursework in business administration and pension plan administration.
- Demonstrated relational skills
such as diplomacy, judgment, decision making, discretion, etc.
- Initiative, creativity and energetic active engagement in all work responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow of self and others and coordinate activity as an
effective team member to meet deadlines and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Established communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated professional business skills and demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to
identify and problem solve complex situations. Apply judgment with respect to high level business impact and risk.
- Proven ability to work with detailed technical knowledge of all types of FSA / HRA plans.
Physical Demands - Must
be met with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Requires ability to sit for long periods of time using a key board, mouse and to view multiple screens.
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours
- Extended time is spent reviewing documents, both actual papers or electronic.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities
required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at approximately 20 lbs.
- Will spend most of time in an indoor environment.
- Requires ability to use
telephone for client contact and conference calls.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)