View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manager, Customer Relationships
National Automobile Dealers Association
in Mc Lean VA
About the National Automobile Dealers Association
NADA represents franchised new-car and commercial truck dealers to the U.S. government and Congress, auto and truck
manufacturers, the media and the public. To ensure the continued strength and health of the retail auto industry, NADA develops research data, provides education and consulting services for dealers and hosts the annual NADA Show, the largest event in the
Maintain NADA’s support to its member dealers & Automotive Trade Association Executives (ATAEs) with regard to their retirement plan and insurance needs.
Works with Empower Retirement as needed on marketing and client relation matters.
- Build and maintain relationships with Automotive Trade
Association Executives (ATAE) nationally to better understand their members retirement plan needs and retain their support at both the state and metro levels.
- Identify sales leads through networking and research and communicate leads to designated
affinity sales staff using processes defined by affinity partners.
- Develop proposals and conduct tradeshow presentations to demonstrate products and services to generate business growth opportunities.
- Serve as the liaison to Empower for
existing customers and work to sustain a strong client relationship, with an understanding of their ongoing business needs and product usage, providing Empower with customer usage feedback, product suggestions and relevant customer
- Assist in the development of an annual marketing plan for brand awareness and lead generation.
- Contribute ideas for new or enhanced products, targeted marketing, and customer relationship management.
- Maintain detailed
knowledge of affinity benefits products and knowledge of affinity partners’ relevant procedures.
- Write and review marketing content for use in a variety of channels including web, print and email.
- Assist in development and delivery of
marketing assets for specific state and metro association events.
- Perform outbound phone calls to determine customer feedback about insurance and retirement programs, and subsequently report details.
- Coordinate requests for data from affinity partners with staff across NADA departments.
- Coordinate requests for NADA website changes from product marketing contractors with staff across NADA
- Perform routine account research requests for participants and sponsors of current and previous insurance and retirement programs offered to NADA members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications/Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. 5+ years of sales or marketing experience.
- Financial services industry sales or marketing experience,
preferably retirement plan related, a plus.
- Knowledge of the registered investment advisor industry a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must have the ability to travel up to 50%.
*No relocation assistance
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)