View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Defined Contribution Sr. Consultant
USI Consulting Group
in Glastonbury CT
Would you like to join a fast-paced and growing worldwide financial services organization focused on the retirement plan industry? At $25 trillion in assets, the retirement market is central to the investment and financial industry. USICG
provides an energetic learning environment for individuals seeking an exciting, rewarding career with aspects of accounting, finance, analytics, and client service. You will work side-by-side with some of the top consultants and innovative minds
in the industry, providing you a platform for career growth within a dynamic employee-centric Firm.
The Defined Contribution (DC) Senior Analyst is a role for an experienced benefits professional familiar with the operation of DC retirement plans.
The DC Senior Analyst is the primary client contact in providing daily administration and related services for DC retirement plans, such as 401(k), 403(b), profit sharing, non-qualified and/or employee stock ownership plans.
- Act as the primary contact for our clients with regard to recordkeeping and retirement plan administration.
- Communicate effectively with clients and partners to facilitate day-to-day
operations; understand clients’ needs, concerns, and ideas; recommend solutions to issues; manage expectations.
- Master the plan provisions for each client and understand the technical rules that govern plans to ensure compliance with ERISA,
IRS and DOL regulations, and the plan document.
- Follow established procedures in servicing clients; complete work efficiently and accurately, meet department, plan and regulatory deadlines and manage risk.
- Perform complex tasks and
problem-solving under minimal supervision.
- Recommend processes to improve client service and/or business results.
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced associates.
- Answer questions from clients, participants, partners,
- Understand the technology / software used in the job and assist peers with trouble-shooting or problem-solving.
- Process and/or validate daily recordkeeping transactions, including distributions, loans, payrolls/contributions,
earnings allocations, fees, quarterly client reports and participant statements, etc.
- Perform eligibility determinations, vesting updates, loan defaults and similar activities; assist in preparation and review of Form 5500 government filings and
- Process morning, late day and trustee system routines
- Reconcile daily cash for assigned plans
Specific/Individual Core Competencies:
- Experienced in the
operation, design, and regulations governing DC plans
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills and ability to work independently
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel, Word, Outlook and/or Access
- Schwab SRT
- Ability to meet deadlines with the highest degree of accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to track multiple tasks and
issues, set goals, and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Finance, or a related field is preferred
- 5+ years related
business experience preferred
- ASPPA or CEBS exams preferable
How to Apply
Apply online using the link below, or email Becky Landry @ email@example.com
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)