View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
PensionPro Software Product Specialist
The Product Specialist with PensionPro is an advanced user of PensionPro Software, responsible for leveraging product knowledge to conduct software demonstrations to prospective clients, supporting clients who are coming on to PensionPro through the
implementation process, and responding to technical problems and inquiries clients encounter while using PensionPro.
- Perform product demonstrations to existing and
prospective clients, focusing on how PensionPro can enhance client’s workflow processes, and resolve pain points present in their current system.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of PensionPro product lines and features.
- Identify upgrade
and consulting opportunities in interactions with clients.
- Gather client feedback and recommend product enhancements.
- Build out and maintain demo instances in PensionPro.
- Build project templates for client and internal
- Lead calls with new clients during the implementation process including welcome calls, data conversion, and training for new client teams.
- Implementation status tracking and
outreach including updating buyer and offering consulting services, training, etc.
- Ensure implementation materials are updated.
- Facilitate live training sessions including bootcamps, in-person Pro-Ops training, product webinars, and
sessions included in the annual ProPass schedule.
- Assist in the creation and review of eLearning outlines, and scripts to ensure the training meets desired objectives and thoroughly addresses the topic.
- Travel to/virtually conduct
consulting services for clients.
Customer Service & Help Center
- Provide troubleshooting and technical assistance to PensionPro users.
- Manage the Help Center library by posting new/updated articles, release notes,
and videos and regularly reviewing content to ensure accurate and up-to-date information and functionality of linked pages.
- Participate in proactive customer service outreach initiatives as directed.
- Identify opportunities for the Help
Center to expand product and support footprint.
- Participate in planning the plan sponsor quarterly newsletter and writing and reviewing content.
- Participate in the electronic delivery of Benefit Insights newsletters to participating
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in the health, TPA, and/or benefit field(s) preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of PensionPro system and products.
- Experience working in a client facing
role demonstrating exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) practices.
- Keen sense of personal responsibility and taking ownership.
- Ability to manage
multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- Ability to
work cross-departmentally to deliver products and feature enhancements to clients.
How to Apply
For additional information, or to be considered for the Product Specialist position with PensionPro, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)