View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Customer Solutions & Training Specialist - Pension & Benefits
ftwilliam.com / Wolters Kluwer
in Telecommute / IL
Primary responsibilities include conducting in-depth product demos for prospects as requested by the Sales Consultants, training and installation for the onboarding of new customers to ftwilliam.com. Also, responsible for the internal training program
for both new hires as well as existing employees. This position works under limited supervision.
Partner with Sales to achieve new sales and retention goals for ftwilliam.com and targeted Pension and Benefits products, by providing pre- and
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide pre-sales support in way of product demonstrations, setting up and monitoring the
trial phase of the sales process. Recommend/assist in preparation of proposals as needed.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and proposals explaining targeted products to current and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with sales to
ensure customer stays on time and task with their implementation scheduled/requirements.
- Maximizing client satisfaction and retention.
- Demonstrate proficiency in targeted Pension & Benefit products (ftwilliam.com) and any new products
- Support sales by providing 1st line functional, content, and technical expertise to prospects and customers on targeted Pension & Benefit products (ftwilliam.com) software and research products
- Respond to client requests,
queries, issues, and concerns
- Coordinate activities with technical support, product development and sales for client specific issues, and to drive product line innovation.
- Provide customer feedback to product and technology teams that will
help improve targeted Pension & Benefit products (ftwilliam.com) products and software solutions
- As needed, attend National ASPPA and NIPA tradeshows to provide booth coverage and demonstration support for the ftwilliam.com line
customer training and education webinar classes in correlation with other ftwilliam.com personnel
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and organizational success by working collaboratively and directly with customers, internal, and external
resources to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Keep detailed records of demos and trainings using Salesforce, Zendesk, Excel, and other available tools.
- 3+ years Pension Plan & Benefit experience
- ERISA /
EBSA experience preferred
- ftwilliam.com or related software work experience preferred
- Utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Utilizing Customer Relationship Management software
Perform various ad hoc duties as requested by Supervisor
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree
QKA, QPA Certifications, or
JD/Certified Paralegal preferred
Some travel, typically less than 10%
This is a remote/home office position
How to Apply
Interested candidates can email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO phone calls please.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)