View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Sales Support Specialist - Pensions & Benefit Solutions Consultant
ftwilliam.com / Wolters Kluwer
in Telecommute / IL
Requires working knowledge of theories, principles and concepts and applies general knowledge of business and industry practices within sales support. Understands key business drivers and builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Under a
moderate level of guidance, responsible for solving moderately complex problems following established policies and procedures. Provides professional level support to sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as order
processing, customer quotes, sales information management, product training and financing. Plans own work, and adjusts efforts to meet goals. Supports the achievement of goals through own personal efforts.
Partner with Sales to achieve new sales and
retention goals for ftwilliam.com and targeted Pension and Benefits products, by providing pre and post-sales support Partner with Sales to achieve new sales and retention goals for ftwilliam.com and targeted Pension and Benefits products, by providing pre
and post-sales support. Primary responsibilities include conducting in-depth product demos for prospects as requested by the Sales Consultants, training and installation for the onboarding of new customers to ftwilliam.com. Also, responsible for the
internal training program for both new hires as well as existing employees. This position works under limited supervision.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
Perform various ad hoc
duties as requested by Supervisor
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
QKA, QPA Certifications, or JD/Certified Paralegal
CORE COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
Some travel, typically less than 10%
This is a remote/home office position
with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide pre-sales support in way of product demonstrations, setting up and monitoring the trial phase of the sales process. Recommend/assist in preparation of proposals as needed.
- Prepare and
deliver technical presentations and proposals explaining targeted products to current and prospective customers.
- Collaborate with the sales to ensure customer stays on time and task with their implementation
- Maximizing client satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor and review usage trends of assigned accounts for risk. Execute firefighting protocol as assigned
- Demonstrate proficiency in targeted Pension &
Benefit products (ftwilliam.com) and any new products as assigned.
- Support sales by providing 1st line functional, content, and technical expertise to prospects and customers on targeted Pension & Benefit products (ftwilliam.com) workflow and
- Respond to client requests, queries, issues, and concerns
- Assist in assessing, validating, and defining customer needs that will drive development of expert solutions for securities practitioners
activities with technical support, product development and sales for client specific issues, and to drive product line innovation.
- Provide customer feedback to product and technology teams that will help improve targeted Pension & Benefit
products (ftwilliam.com) products and workflow solutions
- As needed, attend National ASPPA and NIPA tradeshows to provide booth coverage and demonstration support for the ftwilliam.com line
- Conduct customer training and education webinar
classes in correlation with other ftwilliam.com personnel
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and organizational success by working collaboratively and directly with customers, internal, and external resources to deliver solutions that exceed
- Keep detailed records of demos and trainings using Salesforce, Zendesk, Excel, and other available tools.
- 3+ years of legal or Pension Plan & Benefit experience
- ERISA / EBSA experience
- ftwilliam.com or related workflow solution work experience preferred
- Experience working in team-selling environment preferred
- Driven to succeed in a technical organization with a growing customer base
- Desire to add
value throughout the sales and development process
- Articulating market trends to internal teams (e.g., Product Management, Marketing)
- Innovative problem solving and a proven track record of interdepartmental
- Interacting with people at all levels of an organization (including C-level executives)
- Conveying value proposition to clients
- Consulting mentality—extracting insights from very complex and/or limited
information to make a recommendation to stakeholders
- Results-oriented; able to take concepts and ideas through from implementation to action.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, be proactive, and think independently, and anticipate
needs related to future work.
- Demonstrated capacity to learn and apply skills and knowledge to unique and varied situations
- Highly responsive and resourceful. Positive ‘can do’ attitude and approach to problem
- Innovative mindset: willingness to try creative and different ways of accomplishing work.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts, research findings, issues analysis, project and evaluation results, and data
- Meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Demonstrating excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication
- Utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Utilizing Customer Relationship Management software (SFDC)
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can also email resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO phone calls please.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)