View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Anchor 3(16) Fiduciary Solutions, LLC
in Telecommute / Wexford PA
The Fiduciary Analyst assists clients with the daily, deadline-driven administrative functions associated with the operation of their qualified retirement plan. Such responsibilities will include (but are not
limited to) submission of payroll contributions to the recordkeeper, review and determination of vested entitlements and validity of loan/distribution requests, tracking of eligibility for retirement plan benefits, and mailing of annual notices to eligible
plan participants. As a customer service industry, the Fiduciary Analyst corresponds directly with retirement plan sponsors as well as plan participants and other retirement plan advisors.
Due to rapid growth, advancement opportunities are
available for those who are coachable, have great communication skills, and are willing to work hard and put in effort to understand the roles and responsibilities.
- Developing and maintaining strong
client and advisor relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- Timely submission of retirement plan contributions to investment recordkeeper.
- Reviewing of payroll files to ensure deferral changes, loan requests, etc. have been
- Reconciling payroll reports and plan trust reports.
- Reviewing distribution/loan packages for accuracy and tracking to ensure requests are processed in a reasonable time.
- Reviewing of financial hardship requests and
documentation to validate eligibility.
- Communicating of any discovered issues with appropriate parties.
- Communicating of plan-specific provisions with plan participants.
- Addressing client requests/concerns timely within firm’s
- Monitoring eligibility of new participants and ensure proper communication to participants and plan sponsors.
- Mailing of annual notices in accordance with applicable deadlines.
- Reviewing of Form 5500’s to validate
accuracy of financial data.
- Effectively utilizing resources and striving to improve overall efficiencies.
- Commitment to customer service.
- Ability to stay organized and
manage multiple projects/priorities.
- Close attention to detail and ability to thoroughly document processes.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work as a team player but also operate independently.
- Ability to
research and take initiative to determine appropriate corrective measures/problem solve.
- Ability to analyze data and proactively address any issues/concerns.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret plan document
- Knowledge of ERISA regulations and 2+ experience in the retirement plan industry or related field preferred, or 5+ years of experience in a customer-service related
- Ability to work remotely without regular distraction (prior remote experience is a plus).
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Competitive salary with PTO and ten
(10) paid holidays/year.
- Health/dental/vision insurance.
- Company-sponsored retirement plan.
- Advancement and growth opportunities available.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)