View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
New Business is responsible for the onboarding of new plans, transfer plans and internal conversions.
Manages all elements of installation events
and tasks that include detailed needs assessment review service definition, coordination with multiple parties. Communicates implementation plan, including but not limited to the key objectives and deliverables, scheduling, tracking and reporting to
internal and external parties. Assigns and performs tasks to meet service timelines.
- Ensures appropriate fund selection, availability and establishment of account and trading information.
Works through any residual issues to ensure funds, share classes, trading activity and account set-up is correct.
- Manages case load effectively to meet or exceed departmental service goals and partner specific service levels for quality and
- Provides clear communication regarding the roles of each individual involved in the implementation.
- Collaborates with team members to continuously improve implementation processes.
- Makes recommendations to clients based
upon needs and standard service available within the retirement plan products.
- Coordinates with the client to review all implementation processes, retirement services administrative requirements are in order to facilitate the installation of the
- Communicates the details of the account installation to each internal department, as it pertains to their workflow. Performs updates to internal tracking system.
- Keeps Sales Managers, Account Managers and
Implementation Management informed of account definition and installation activity.
- Conducts evaluations during the account setup with the client(s) to ensure changes are processed accordingly.
- Provides training and assistance to clients to
ensure completion of the client tasks and issue resolution.
- Ensures internal department’s completion of tasks, within the implementation plan, by the scheduled date.
- Provides input to Management on client issues, implementation
delays and weekly/monthly reports as defined. Proactively escalates potential risks to appropriate leadership staff that impact either service satisfaction and/or financial liability.
- Participates, as required, in solution teams to ensure
implementation processes are defined and incorporated for new and enhanced services.
- Provide training to financial professionals and clients to fully inform and educate then on on-going administrative services provided by Ascensus.
warm-hand-off to the appropriate service team to ensure a smooth transition for the client and financial professional including resolution of all open issues and completion of installation related data required to fully service the plan though its life at
- Provides accurate Qualified Plan information and education to financial partners, financial professionals and clients by attending Ascensus training sessions and continuing self-study.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and
proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and
the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity MS-Office software applications, including Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, & Visio (familiarity with Access preferred)
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
- 2-4 years of industry experience in financial services or retirement services environment. Client services experience a
- Basic knowledge base of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations, and plan documents (individually designed and prototype)
- Excellent presentation skills, telephone etiquette and professionalism, client service skills and time management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively (clear, concise and professionally) with all levels within the Ascensus organization, as well as with our client base.
literacy with recordkeeping systems and trust systems; and experience with plan reconciliations.
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment to ensure common goal of providing exceptional
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines in a high stress environment.
- Ability to make
dependable judgments concerning issues which, if mishandled, have the potential to create substantial financial and client relations liabilities for the company.
- Must possess strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to escalate issues to appropriate levels within an organization.
- Ability to work additional hours as necessary to meet business
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is
committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 10 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus provides equal
employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to ancestry, race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, criminal conviction record or any other protected
category in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws (“Protected Status”).
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)