View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Plan Administrator
Femwell Group Health
in Miami FL
Position/Title: Retirement Plan Administrator
Department: Employee Services
Vacancy Date: ASAP
Required Time Commitment (Full Time/Part Time):
Under the immediate supervision of the HR Director, serve as the administrator of the 401k plan, which involves addressing the day-to-day activities of the 401k retirement
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure plan operation is in accordance with the Plan documents. Ensure all retirement plans are administered in accordance with the summary plan descriptions, ERISA guidelines and all
applicable Federal & State laws. Participate in the periodical due diligence process for the 401K plan.
- Serve as the Committee Administrator for the 401k Committee.
- Coordinate all aspects of enrollment after eligibility period
requirement is met including sending the 401k E-kit. Ensure that all 401K-eligible employees are enrolled in a timely manner and they are set as eligible in the payroll system.
- Verify the 401k loans and deferral changes were processed
correctly through payroll.
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of the 401K distribution report to Accounting as well as fund distribution in the 401k’s provider website.
- Review the employee loan report periodically to confirm
if any employees are going into default.
- Create and maintain electronic 401K files to scan and store any employee 401K documents, enrollment and payroll deductions forms.
- Administer 401K Sponsor Website; including participant change of
address, employee data corrections and Action-Required messages.
- Handle the 5500 preparation which includes working with 401k vendor and auditor to meet deadline.
- Audit physicians’ annual 401k employee contributions and ensure that
they meet the 401k limits.
- Communicate to department head any changes in laws that affect the organization and/or changes in procedures that must be made to keep the organization in compliance.
- Pull biweekly, monthly, quarterly and annual
- Respond to employee and participants’ calls or emails.
- Under deadlines or staff shortages, assist Director and/or other departments as needed.
- Functional & Technical Skills: Proficiency in HR/Payroll software, Word and Excel. Able to create, maintain and analyze benefit spreadsheet reports. Has functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job
at a high level of accomplishment. Has a minimum of 5 years of education/experience in the 401k field.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect. Customers are defined as employees, management, physicians and internal departments.
- Interpersonal skills: Relates well to all kinds of people, uses diplomacy and
tact. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that enables rapport with employees, co-workers and supervisors.
- Results Oriented: Can be counted on to meet goals successfully; is consistently a quality
performer; very bottom-line oriented; maintains the highest possible standards for work product and performance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Jessica Villard at email@example.com
Please be sure to include the following in your e-mail:
- The title of the position
you are applying for in the subject line
- The date at which you are available to start
- Your salary requirement
- Your contact information
Once your e-mail is received someone will contact you regarding an interview.
Please note that submitting your resume does not guarantee an interview or position placement.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)