View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Plan Consultant
Leading Retirement Solutions
in Telecommute / Seattle WA
At Leading Retirement Solutions (LRS) our mission is to empower all businesses with the economic independence required to help their employees save for a secure retirement. If this aligns with your values, and you possess the skill set to thrive in a
fast paced and often changing work environment, we would love for you to join our organization of experts!
We recommend and implement 401(k)s, 403(b)s, Defined Benefit Plans, SEP & Simple IRAs, ROBS, ESOPS, Church Plans, and even retirement plans
for Cannabis companies. Through our open architecture recordkeeping services, we provide investment advisors, managers, plan sponsors and participants access to traditional and non-traditional investments.
The Client Services team works directly with customers and clients of all kinds of businesses. Team member responsibilities include communicating with clients about their experiences with our company and the services we
provide. Team members receive and respond to client or customer questions about properly using or accessing any information regarding their retirement plans as well as expectations on meeting regulatory requirements. Team members monitor and maintain the
client relationship, receiving and processing client requests for initial and additional services. Team members monitor, analyze and respond to customer or client complaints or concerns and collaborate with other departments to resolve their
- Support a team responsible for servicing company sponsored retirement plans.
- Drive Customer behavior by providing excellent support to clients, including but not limited to; outbound
phone calls/email campaigns, obtaining outstanding client documents, updating client information and communicating outstanding invoices.
- Support and assist with the implementation and onboarding of new clients.
- Convert prospects to active
clients by preparing & obtaining agreement & intake kits, fee disclosures and other notices, coordinate with 3rd party vendors, and install clients in our systems.
- Initiate & direct plan conversions, plan implementations, and plan
- Oversee and guide clients through plan terminations, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Proactively schedule and conduct regular compliance calls with our clients.
- Understand retirement plan qualification requirements,
draft, and review retirement plan documents, apply plan provisions to client and participant circumstances, including distributions, loans and vesting.
- Review census data, determine employee eligibility, participation, and enrollment and
communicate information to clients
- Assist clients with locating missing participants and securing ERISA bonding
- Engage in client communication to determine eligibility for loans, hardship withdrawals and other distributions
- Work and
communicate with Sponsors and Participants in processing requests
- Prepare quarterly management reports and participant statements
- Understand, prepare, and communicate plan and participant notification requirements including annual notices
and special circumstance notifications
This job will be a good fit for you if you have/are
- Seeking an opportunity to grow in the retirement plan industry
- Superb communication skills and a commitment to
superior customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proficient with numbers and basic calculations
- A demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Ability to work
independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and leverage a firm’s existing strengths
- Willingness to continually upgrade knowledge and understanding of our
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Proven success in a rapid changing and fast-paced work environment
- Minimum of 2 years industry or 2 years of related industry (banking, finance, investments, wealth management) experience
- ASPPA Retirement Plan Fundamentals (RPF) Certified
- ASPPA Defined Contribution Plan Course #1 (DC1)
- Proficiency is required with Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, browsing network directories, and dual screens as we are a paperless office
- Basic understanding of business entities and what comprises a workforce within a
- Basic understanding of non-traditional investments and how they are treated in a retirement plan
We Offer Benefits
Medical benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Accident after 60 days of
employment. Paid Time off (PTO) and Paid Holiday’s after 90 days of employment. A company sponsored 401(k) Plan + company matching contributions, performance bonuses, financial support for ongoing education and credentialing, and a great, casual
working environment. We are a growing company providing each of our team members the opportunity to be a part of our company's success.
How to Apply
To Apply: Email Human Resources - email@example.com
Be sure to include a cover letter, resume, references, and any additional information.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)