View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manager of Daily Record-Keeping and Compliance
New England Pension Plan Systems, LLC
in Providence RI
WHO WE ARE:
NEPPS believes that businesses are more successful when they sponsor well-designed retirement plans for their employees. For over the years we have shared our depth of expertise with employers who value and appreciate
We have an opening for a 401k Plan Administrator in our Daily Recordkeeping and Compliance Department to join our team in delivering the highest standards of quality service. Our team's professional approach creates value for our
clients with appropriate, timely, accurate and personal deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration and ERISA compliance for Defined Contribution plans.
NOTE: This is NOT a remote position, Providence RI
Job Function 1: Compliance
- Ability to complete full annual plan administration including but not limited to plan census, contribution calculations, required testing, account
reconciliation, and tax form preparation and manage current employees responsible for Compliance Testing/Documents/5500
- Answer questions from plan sponsors regarding plan design, eligibility, contributions, testing, vesting, and other aspects of
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend and create plan documents.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with plan sponsors, participants, investment advisors, and record keepers
- Respond to plan
sponsors and advisors’ questions related to all aspects of their retirement plan including plan design
Job Function 2: Daily Recordkeeping
- Processes transactions such as
contributions, loans, withdrawals, QDROs, beneficiary transfers and corrective measures.
- Ensures that all transactions are processed according to the industry’s, company’s and the client’s standards.
- Resolves client
administrative or service problems.
- Work with internal and external customers to resolve issues.
- Balance and reconcile the daily work.
- Provide internal and external reporting and communication.
- Other duties as
- Trust accounting / asset reconciliation
- Day-to-day participant communication (written & verbal)
- At least 2-5 years of experience in all aspects of plan administration
in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Datair and Relius administration software
- Strong knowledge of ERISA regulations
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
Ideal candidate will
demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Detail oriented
- Organized and Accurate
- Easily works with others
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to effectively manage work flow
- Able to work
independently without a great deal of hands-on supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Professional appearance and attire
- Prompt and
All applicants should have a strong desire to exceed client expectations and have an in-depth understanding of the products and services we provide.
We offer a business casual working environment, and excellent benefits
including health insurance, 401(k) plan, competitive salary, bonus program, paid vacation, sick pay and more.
How to Apply
INTERESTED? E-mail resume, compensation requirements and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)