View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Senior Plan Administrator
Fiduciary Consulting Group
in Telecommute / Murfreesboro TN
Fiduciary Consulting Group, Inc. (“FCG”) is an industry leader in outsourced fiduciary compliance and retirement plan management. FCG is an Independent Fiduciary firm that has proudly served plan sponsors since 2003 by providing compliance
consulting services or by accepting the responsibility, as the Plan Administrator and Named Fiduciary, to manage a company’s retirement plan. We work with business owners and their advisors to design, implement, and manage all types of defined
We are looking for a Senior Plan Administrator to join our team.
- Serve as the point of contact for plan management activities.
- Responsible to oversee
administration and operations of a retirement plan, in coordination with service providers, to ensure plan administration is in compliance with the plan document, regulations, and fiduciary best practices.
- Comprehensive review of current plan
provisions and propose design changes, as needed, to meet client goals and objectives.
- Conduct periodic training events with client’s staff to ensure their understanding of the plan provisions.
- Recognize plan failures and provide
direction on corrective actions, if applicable.
- Serve as the responsible plan fiduciary over all rollovers, distributions, and withdrawals from a plan.
- Oversee the annual plan administration and compliance testing for the plan, review the
Form 5500 for accuracy, and process all plan filings timely.
- Manage the corrective action process, if applicable.
- Manage the financial audit process, if applicable.
- Monitor the timely completion of the annual census data and
- Monitor the preparation, accuracy, and timely distribution of all employee communications and notices.
- Maintain plan documents and other required compliance documents.
- Organize, conduct, and document regular
meetings with clients.
- Relationship building through friendly and prompt customer service.
The ideal candidate possesses the following skillset:
- Critical thinking and process driven skills are
- Analytical thinking skills with the ability to think through, analyze and recommend solutions to bring resolution to any issues that may arise.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to achieve efficient and accurate
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to follow written processes and procedures when necessary but also able to effectively navigate situations that are not process
- Self-starter with superior follow through capabilities.
- Works with a team effort in mind.
- Experience working with on different recordkeeping platforms.
Qualifications for the role:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a retirement plan administrator or similar role at a TPA, Recordkeeper, or Trust company.
- QKA, QPA, ERPA, CEBS or similar designation(s) is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
suite of tools, CRM systems, Adobe, online meeting programs, etc.
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401 k plan, paid time off, and paid
While we prefer a local candidate (the greater Middle TN / Nashville area), we will consider a remote work arrangement for the right candidate.
No Recruiters please.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Chris: email@example.com
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)