View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
401(k) Compliance Analyst
MVP Plan Administrators, Inc.
MVP Plan Administrators, Inc. is an outstanding Recordkeeper and TPA located in Cary, NC. We believe in discovering the strengths of people who are a good fit with our culture and building opportunities for them. Not your typical shop, we foster and
encourage education and career development, autonomy, and actions based on doing the right thing. We strive to empower and engage all MVPers in meaningful, attainable goals that sufficiently provide learning and challenges from which we can all grow. Oh,
and we have fun while doing it! When you join MVP, you are part of our Family. If this aligns with your goals and needs, perhaps you could be our next MVPer. Learn more about us at www.mvp401k.com.
candidates must meet these requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication experience, including the ability to explain complex compliance situations and resolutions in a clear and understandable manner
- Minimum of 5 years’
experience in 401(k) plan administration required
- Proficient in MS Office products, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent analytical and independent-thinking
- Comprehensive understanding of rules and regulations affecting retirement plans
- Able to perform both simple and complex Employer profit sharing calculations including new comparability formulas to optimize employer contributions and
meet Employer funding objectives
- Positive attitude and client dedication
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong time management capabilities in a deadline-driven environment that works within
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Math, or similar area a plus
- SRT/ASC experience a plus
- Industry designation exemplifying competency required, e.g., QKA, APA, QKC, CPC, etc.
responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate directly with internal staff in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Receive and review census data; determine eligibility, vesting, HCE/key employee
- Calculate and analyze employer contribution scenarios to maximize employer funding dollars and objectives using safe harbor, matching, profit sharing, QNECs, etc.
- Perform all required compliance testing including ADP/ACP
testing, coverage testing, 402(g), 415, 414(s), 401(a)(4), top heavy, etc.
- Identify, analyze and calculate proper correction methods using EPCRS principles and methods
- Interpret related employer scenarios including controlled groups and
affiliated service groups
- Train and educate staff as necessary on a multitude of compliance topics
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes affecting retirement plans
- Promote a positive and proactive attitude within MVP and with plan
sponsors, participants, and advisors
- Coordinate with other MVP teams to ensure service standards are met
What we offer:
- Teleworking with supplied company equipment
- Flexible work schedule with paid time
- Health & Welfare benefits - medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, other supplemental
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Cash Balance Plan
- Paid career development and advancement training
commensurate with experience and proven ability
Contact us if you want to grow and be part of a next-generation firm! You will be challenged and have great opportunities.
How to Apply
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)