View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Qualified Plan Administrator
Clark Schaefer Hackett
in Cincinnati OH / Miamisburg OH / Columbus OH
Clark Schaefer Hackett is adding a Qualified Plan Administrator to the Qualified Plan Administration & Consulting group.
Our firm’s mission is to better the lives of our clients, people and communities. And we endeavor to
fulfill it in a number of ways: by creating remarkable relationships with clients and co-workers; by maximizing our employees’ career opportunities through coaching, mentoring, leadership training, and a wide range of learning and development
opportunities; and by donating our time, talent, and funds to the communities where we live and work.
Our more than 500 employees operate out of nine offices in Ohio, Northern Kentucky and Michigan, and serve clients throughout the country. As a
firm, we strive every day to live our REAL Values – Respect, Excellence, Accountability and Leadership – in pursuit of our mission.
Provide qualified plan administration services to Clark,
Schaefer, Hackett clients and assist clients with any of their qualified plan related issues. Location: Columbus, Dayton, or Cincinnati markets
Essential Job Function / Responsibilities:
- With help from a Senior
Qualified Plan Administrator, Manager, Principal or Shareholder, provide assistance to participants, clients and brokers with regard to their qualified plan related concerns.
- Place, receive and respond to phone calls to/from participants, clients
and brokers with regard to qualified plan concerns.
- Prepare plan administration reports, with assistance, on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual and/or yearly basis as required.
- Assist clients with contribution allocations.
clients with non-discrimination testing
- Assist clients with the preparation of retirement plan documents
- Assist new clients, with help from a Senior Qualified Plan Administrator, Manager, Principal or Shareholder, with issues related to
qualified plan conversion.
- Assist clients with participant distributions
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Attend continuing education courses to maintain and improve qualified plan administration
- Act as a resource for Department and other Clark, Schaefer, Hackett & Co. staff as needed.
- Organize, prioritize & maintain individual workload in an efficient manner.
- Meet chargeable hours goals.
other duties as required and assigned.
Education & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics.
- A minimum of two (2) years of qualified plan administration
- Evidence of having passed the ASPA PA1A & PA1B tests preferred (preferred).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Ability to focus.
- Experienced with and ability to use MS
Word, Excel and other software used by the Department.
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
- Ability to travel to all other office and/or client locations.
- Self-motivated and ability to work
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply
Please send resume to Amy Lambdin, Recruiting & Staffing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)