View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Pathways Recent Graduate - Opening Soon
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services [CMS]
in Telecommute / Washington DC / Woodlawn MD
Open & closing dates: 09/18/2020 to 11/20/2020
scale & grade: GS 7 - 9
Salary: $48,670 to $77,396 per year
Telework eligible? Yes as determined by agency policy
Announcements are scheduled to post as
- Management & Program Analyst, GS-343-7/9 - September 21 - 25, 2020
- Social Science Research Analyst, GS-101-7/9 - October 2020
- Health Insurance Specialist, GS-107-7/9 - November
If you are interested in an entry-level position with growth potential, you must apply through a live application. This is a save-the-date notice only.
This Notice is to advise you that CMS will be
posting Recent Graduate announcements very soon!
You must apply online via application links on the Students and
Recent Graduates website.
- COMING SOON - WE WILL BE POSTING ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Management Analyst (343) - (Posting September 21, 2020) Duties may include assisting with
correspondence, briefing materials, responses to inquiries, and conducting studies to evaluate the effectiveness of administrative or operational policies.
- Social Science Research Analyst (101) - (Posting in October) Duties may include conducting
studies or surveys, analyzing data, responding to inquiries, and assisting with development of program policies.
- Health Insurance Specialist (107) - (Posting in November) Duties may include reviewing and revising healthcare policies, analyzing
data, conducting studies, and assisting team members with projects.
- As a Pathways Recent Graduate, you will serve in a one-year developmental program, assisting higher graded employees with the work of your assigned team.
- A huge perk of
this program is that upon successful completion of the one-year program, you are eligible for conversion to a position with a GS-12 full-performance level.
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or
National to apply for this position.
- You must possess a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- You must meet all program, qualification and education requirements.
- You will be subject to a background and suitability
- You must sign a Pathways Participant Agreement before starting employment.
PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
GPA Requirement: You must possess a
cumulative GPA of 3.0 on the unweighted 4.0 scale upon completion of your academic degree or certificate program. (GPA 2.95 is rounded to 3.0 and 2.94 is rounded to 2.9.)
To be eligible as a Recent
- Individuals who within the previous 2 years, completed a qualifying associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution.
Veterans who were precluded from applying due to their military service obligation, begin their 2-year eligibility period upon release or discharge from active duty. Eligibility for veterans cannot exceed 6 years from the date on which they completed their
degrees (or certification).
To be eligible as a Degree Candidate for Fall 2020:
- Individuals who are degree candidates for this current semester/term, i.e. Fall 2020, scheduled to complete a qualifying
Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate, professional, vocational or technical degree or certificate program AND degree/certificate has not been conferred at time of application. Degree must be conferred by January 16,
You may qualify for these positions based on education, experience, or a combination of the two. Specific qualification requirements will be found on the Students and Recent Graduates website when we are accepting applications.
There is a basic education requirement for the Social
Science Research Analyst but not for the Management & Program Analyst or Health Insurance Specialist. See individual announcements for education requirements.
How to Apply
The text above consists of excerpts of a job posting currently online at USAJOBS.gov, which is operated by the federal government. Much of the information that has been omitted is critically important to a candidate,
such as the complete application instructions, qualification requirements, and required documents, so the candidate should see the full text of the USAJOBS.gov job posting for the remaining necessary information, at:
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)