View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Pension Distributions Coordinator
Robin S. Weingast & Associates
in Telecommute / Garden City NY / NJ
Job Responsibilities to include the following but not limited to:
This individual will be responsible for the processing of
Retirement Plan distributions including but not limited to:
- Termination Withdrawal
- Hardship Withdrawal
- QDRO Distribution
- In-service Withdrawals
The coordination and processing of all Plan
Termination initiatives to include but not limited to:
- Review of termination fees with plan sponsor.
- Communication of invoice and procedures.
- Conference calls with plan sponsor/investment carrier.
- Preparation of contract
deconversion paperwork required to terminate the investment contract.
- Preparation of distribution packages for all plan participants.
- Submit all forms for processing.
- Notify internal plan administrator when completed for final 5500
Accounts Receivable Support to include but not limited to:
- Answer all queries regarding invoices.
- Answer all queries regarding plan terminations.
- Prepare Plan Asset Expense forms to assist plan sponsor in
paying administration invoice from assets.
- Enter all incoming checks, wires, credit card, and check payments into accounting software for each pertinent invoice.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical
procedures and systems such as Microsoft Office programs, Adobe Acrobat, managing files, records, designing forms and other office procedures and terminology.
- Experience with the Datair Pension system a plus.
- Knowledge of principals and
processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Bi-lingual Spanish Speaking a plus.
Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Time Management: Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Critical thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Deductive Reasoning: The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Oral Comprehension: The ability to listen to and
understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Education: Associate's or Bachelor's Degree required.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- 401(k) Plan
- 401 (k) Employer Contributions (discretionary)
- Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Cafeteria 125
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Holidays
In response to COVID-19 we have provided all staff with tools to remain as touch free as possible, hand sanitizer, gloves, reusable masks, disposable masks, face
shield and our workstations already come equipped with 5ft dividers between.
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Acrobat: 3 years (Preferred)
- Pension Distributions: 3 years (Preferred)
Software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred not required)
How to Apply
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)