View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Services Consultant
in Kingwood TX
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list
and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business
solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a
world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees
succeed both personally and professionally.
Retirement Services Consultant - Kingswood TX
Under minimal supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Consults with Middle
Market clients on their company’s Retirement and 401(k) needs, including products Insperity supports as well as products not supported by Insperity.
- Creates and maintains relationships with Insperity Middle Market clients that use Retirement
- Advises and directs Retirement Services Middle Market clients with complex Control Group & ERISA issues concerning their Insperity 401k retirement plans.
- Consults with Middle Market clients regarding business transactions and
best practices for handling 401(k) plans during a business transaction, including plan mergers.
- Assists and consults with clients regarding 401(k) Compliance Test failures, Plan Amendments, Profit Sharing contributions, annual match and
- Analyzes complicated employer and plan arrangements and proposes creative solutions to Insperity prospects and clients.
- Travels with and without Insperity Middle Market personnel to explain Retirement Services to clients and
- Creates and sends written communications to Retirement Services clients.
- Conducts 401(k) education meetings as necessary.
- Takes and resolves operational and inquiry calls from clients, Client Services, and other
areas of the Company.
- Participates in campaigns that will introduce Retirement Services participants not currently using those services.
- Proposes and executes fee-based consulting services.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the retirement services field is required.
- Professional designations (e.g., CPC, QPA, QKA, CEBS, CPA, APA) preferred.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Expert understanding of qualified plans, non-qualified plans, Defined Benefit Plans
including ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code, and relevant regulations. Experience in implementing 401(k) Plans and in document interpretation is required.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, orally and in writing, and maintains effective work
relations with those encountered in the course of employment
- Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing.
- Proficient in correct English usage, grammar,
spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
- Organizational and planning skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to multi-task.
- Successful management or leadership experience.
- Ability to travel to
meet with prospects and clients.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Candidates seeking a challenging new opportunity, please submit your resume to: https://j.brt.mv/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=27397735
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)