View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Fund Support Specialist
in Arden Hills MN
This position is responsible for fund inquiries, trade related functions,
correction support, and will lead various projects. The position will participate in company conversions including fund availability analysis and system testing, mergers, system maintenance, and development projects. The position is responsible
to take initiative to develop and implement efficiencies; manage and maintain own workload while working with different departments and clients.
Job Function Number
1: Trading and funds (35%)
- Responsible for web fund investment performance.
- Verification and reconciliation of fund redemption fees.
- Responsible for fund and broker
- Serves as primary contact for all 22-C2 inquiries.
- Responsible for new fund set up.
- Serves as primary contact for various fund availability inquiries.
- Fund Master updates and maintenance.
- Model set
up and maintenance.
Job Function Number 2: Corrections (35%)
- Responsible for understanding, calculating and trading corrections.
- Researching and determining where
the error originated from, providing guidance to prevent future occurrences, finding commonalities for training purposes. Must follow regulations set by the IRS, DOL and ERISA.
- Research and handle sensitive issues/projects to assist administrator,
other technicians, or management with problem resolution.
Job Function Number 3: Dividends (15%)
- Coordinates with team members to complete posting of dividends by deadline.
additional jobs to make sure prices and rates are correct.
Job Function Number 4: Assist in various projects (10%)
- Coordinate system release testing and implementation, communicate changes to
- Assist with conversions and mergers, analyze funds held by acquired business and work with departments as needed to assure funds can be held, traded, and are converted accurately.
- Prepare project status
- Develop and coordinate project plans to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Job Function Number 5: Documentation and backup (5%)
- Maintain documentation of functions and procedures
in R&R database.
- Provide backup for business system analyst functions.
- Assist team members during busy times where needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business,
or equivalent related experience.
- 3+ years of experience in retirement operations or related area.
- Knowledge of retirement and recordkeeping systems and recordkeeping operational functions.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with
employees and customers.
- Ability to effectively interact with end users and business sponsors.
- Efficient in Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivot tables, and functions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Proven record of working in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks & deadlines.
- Available to work flexible hours to meet daily schedules & cover peak
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to work independently while
supporting a collaborative, team orientated environment.
- Reliable follow through without supervision.
- “Outside the box” thinker.
- Positive attitude and team motivator.
- High attention to detail.
Physical Demands: (must be met with or without a reasonable accommodation)
- Extended periods of time sitting at a desk and using office
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours per day.
- Extended time is spent reviewing physical and electronic documents.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms
and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at approximately 20 lbs.
spend most of time in an indoor environment.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply
Please apply online via our website.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)