View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Retirement Plan Sales Consultant
Qualified Pension Services, Inc.
in Littleton CO
Qualified Pension Services, Inc. (QPS) is a local Denver-area based Third Party Retirement Plan
Administration firm, in business since 1996. QPS is well-known in Colorado and has a good reputation in the industry. We have a highly-experienced, very collaborative team, and we are looking for a Retirement Plan Sales Consultant to join our
team and assist in continuing the growth of our firm!
- Knowledge of retirement plans
- Prior experience either at a TPA firm or working with TPA’s is a plus
- Strong verbal
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships in a referral network (we have a strong referral network that you would have access to, plus any relationships you may bring with
- Good organizational/time management skills
- Willingness to attend educational seminars and/or obtain credentials, such as APA, QKA, etc. (if you do not already have)
- Developing and
maintaining relationships with Financial Advisors, CPA’s and Recordkeepers to obtain referrals to plan sponsor prospects and be a source of information on retirement plans. (We do not market directly to Plan Sponsors/Clients – the
majority of our clients come from referrals.)
- Participate in seminars/events/meetings with Financial Advisors, CPA’s and Recordkeepers, either as an invited guest or presenter.
- Communicate with advisors and prospects (preferably
via face-to-face meetings) to understand their needs and present plan design solutions, as well as to communicate QPS’s product offering, business model, value proposition, processes and fees.
- Assist in Annual Plan Reviews with current
clients (which will assist in client retention, as well as to help develop/maintain relationships with the advisor and/or recordkeeper).
- Maintain activity logs and report to manager on a weekly basis.
- No out-of-state travel for sales is
required, but may need to travel occasionally up and down the Front Range or the I-70 corridor West.
- May be encouraged to attend an out-of-state industry conference or meeting – limited to a couple per year.
- Collaborate on ideas for:
- Developing/updating sales and marketing materials in order to deliver comprehensive and consistent messaging; and
- Updating/enhancing internal sales processes and procedures
Work Location and
Plan Sales Consultants are home-based, usually set their own schedules and typically work 40 or more hours per week. Even though this is a home-based position, consultants are expected to attend in-person meetings and
events with local referral sources, prospects and clients, as well as to attend in-person staff meetings and events at or near our Littleton office. Therefore, it is required that consultants reside in the Denver Metro area or surrounding
Compensation and Benefits:
New Plan Sales Consultants begin with a salary (dependent on their experience and current referral network), expense allowance and commissions. Experienced/proven Plan Sales Consultants
will move to a commission plus trail compensation structure, with unlimited earning potential. QPS also offers company health insurance, short-term disability, Cafeteria/Flex plan and a 401(k) plan.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)