View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Internal Sales Representative
in Harrisburg PA
Harrisburg based software company, PensionPro Software is growing and looking for an Internal Sales Representative to join our team in a
Business to Business (B2B) sales environment. This is a newly created position working closely with the Client Relationship Manager to ensure that all prospective clients are receiving the highest level of customer service while closing sales in an
The successful candidate for this newly created position will be an eager, and driven sales professional who is goal oriented to reach annual sales goals. This position is located in our office and does not require travel
except for occasional conference attendance. Since this position is focused on closing sales, the compensation is structured as a base salary of $45,000-$50,000 per year plus commissions on new sales. Base salary is commensurate with relevant
- Follow up with prospective clients who reach out through the PensionPro website requesting additional information and looking to schedule demos.
- Use established prospective client list
to source new sales opportunities through calls and emails.
- Understand prospective client’s business needs and primary pain points to tailor communication with them and deliver an effective demonstration.
- Collaborate with Client
Relationship Manager to schedule product demos targeted to address the prospective client’s needs in our workflow management software.
- Continuously follow up with clients who have been demoed our software via phone and email to close
- Put together proposals for all new business and upgrade opportunities.
- Generate additional sales leads through client referrals, and networking at conferences and other industry events.
- Learn and maintain understanding
PensionPro's product lines, and functionalities to communicate proficiently with potential clients.
- Work with potential new customers to understand the appropriate product line that will fit their budget and needs and educate them on how
PensionPro Software can benefit their company both financially and professionally.
- Research competing products and companies.
- Maintain records of all sales leads, customer accounts, and communications in internal sales
- Reach out to existing clients to recommend product changes and upgrades that solve business challenges they are facing.
Education & Experience
- Previous experience or educational background in
Business to Business (B2B) Sales.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience using CRM software.
- Experience using Sales tracking tool.
- Technical proficiency, in particular using and learning software
- Experience working in the Retirement or Financial Industry preferred, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong phone presence.
interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships with new and existing clients within the industry.
- Knowledge of sales best practices, B2B selling, and the fundamentals of closing sales.
- Demonstrated organization and time
management skills while working independently.
- Responsive to all customer inquiries.
- Ability to work with cross-departmental team including Customer Service, Accounting and Training.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office
environment with multiple deadlines and projects occurring simultaneously.
PensionPro is a small, family owned company of 20 employees (and growing!) that is in its 10th year of business. Our product,
PensionPro, is a workflow management software tool that serves Third Party Administrator’s (TPAs) in the retirement industry.
PensionPro offers a competitive salary based on experience, and comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, life and disability insurance, as well as a 401(k) employer contribution, paid parental leave, paid vacation time and more!
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)