is currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated Senior Retirement Sales Consultant to join our team of experts. We value experience, the desire to gain knowledge and the motivation to do your best. Our ideal candidate would live in the territory in
which they are conducting business. If you are interested in a stable family oriented company with a desirable work-life balance and a permanent employer, look no further.
Essential Functions and Duties:
The purpose of
this position is to develop relationships and expand our services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in South and Central Texas.
- Expand our services across Central and South Texas through plan
- Develop and carry out marketing strategies using seminars, current client visits, telephone calls, direct mail or other local marketing programs for the purpose of seeking new clients and referral sources,
- Achieve and continually
develop technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge to ensure excellence in lead generation, presentations and closing skills,
- Expedite client’s problems or complaints to Client Relationship Managers to ensure client satisfaction and
- Design and carry out sales strategies to target new markets,
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals while completing and submitting correct and timely new business paperwork,
- Develop stronger relationships with CPA’s,
FA’s and small business owners for referral business,
- Establish and maintain positive customer relations, both internally and externally,
- Exhibit professional behavior in all dealings to project a positive company image to the clients
- Participate in training sessions and continues self-study modules to become a Nationals Sales Manager,
- May be required to travel outside assigned territory for purposes of attending meetings, conferences and/or training
- Minimum of five (5) years of outside business-to-business (B2B) sales experience,
- Proven skill in selling and presentation skills, prospecting, and territory
- Experience in business-to-business experience, retirement plans services, payroll, and/or human resources solutions,
- Self-motivated and ambitious, with capacity to reach and exceed sales goals,
- Proven customer service
and relationship building skills,
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums,
- Organized, with effective time management skills,
- Ability to work well independently and with a team,
- General business
- Experience working within a defined sales quota,
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with tactful, positive and persistent style,
- Aptitude for acquiring sales
skills and product knowledge.
LDSCO offers a challenging and rewarding work environment supported by a total compensation program that includes:
- Competitive Base Salary,
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,
and Cafeteria Plans),
- Paid Leave (Vacation, Personal Day, Holidays and Fun Days),
- Retirement Plan 401K and Safe Harbor Contribution,
- Personal and Professional Development,
- Rewards and Recognition
- Entrepreneurial Culture,
- Strong Team Environment with Social and Team Building Activities.
LDSCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Loren D. Stark Company (LDSCO), as a Retirement Plan Consulting firm, has
developed a close relationship with the business community in Houston and across Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma. From the beginning our aim has been to give our clients with a Plan design that meets the needs of the business owner(s), as well as the
LDSCO believes that the selection of an Employee Benefits Consulting Firm will have a significant impact on the shape and perception of your Employee Benefit Program. Hiring the right Third Party Administrative (TPA) firm will make
that impact positive and add value to an employer’s Retirement Plan. In making a recommendation to a prospective client, LDSCO prepares custom illustrations identifying the different results obtainable by the employer. These recommendations may
include Safe Harbor provisions, New Comparability, Integrated allocation features, as well as Defined Benefit plan designs.
The LDSCO Staff of Actuaries, Attorneys and Consultants are specialists in Pension, Profit Sharing, Cash Balance,
Employee Stock Ownership and 401(k) Plan Administration. These services include in part plan design and document preparation, compliance testing and reporting, annual plan participant ERISA compliance statements, participant loan and distribution
documentation, and the plan’s signature ready Form 5500.
LDSCO has an ongoing commitment to the development and integration of state-of-the-art technology and services to give our clients with the most comprehensive Retirement Plan