Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Sales Director - Special Markets - Payroll
Special Markets Sales Director- Payroll
The people of Transamerica bring expertise, creativity and heart to everything
that we do - and to the communities where we live and work. We believe that achieving a secure future requires both smart financial planning and a healthy lifestyle. The solutions we offer help our customers throughout their lives, whether it
is saving and investing, protecting themselves and their loved ones, or preparing for an active and meaningful retirement.
What You Will Do:
As a Special Markets Sales Director- Payroll you will develop and expand relationships
with payroll and benefit administration companies to sell retirement plan services and expand our connectivity. You will be responsible for serving as a payroll subject matter expert in the retirement mid-market and large-market. Additionally you will
manage relationships with key payroll and benefit administration companies to increase sales and improve retention with existing clients. You will also be responsible for managing IT projects related to payroll integration functionality.
Success Looks Like:
- Sell retirement plans to payroll and benefit administration companies, and manage the marketing rollout for each sale.
- Work with Operations leaders on projects related to payroll integration;
manage IT tickets to ensure timely response and resolution.
- Work closely with payroll and benefit administration companies to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Expand current relationship with payroll companies and file transfer
companies (130 to 360 integration)
- Partner with Marketing to develop materials and deliver on needs.
- Provide field support when payroll integration is key to a sale or retention.
- Maintain expert knowledge of company payroll
- Identify and research payroll companies used by existing clients for feasibility assessment.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business field or equivalent
- Five years of experience selling retirement plans
- Five years of experience working with payroll companies
- FINRA Series 6
- Life insurance license
- Experience positioning payroll integration in the context of
selling retirement plans
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills to retain and expand client base
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Working Conditions
- Office environment
travel for client meetings
What You Receive:
- A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package: It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to
their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Benefits: Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development
Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
- Health and Work / Life Balance Benefits: Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption
Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
- Acting as One - fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability - allows
us to own the problem as well as the solution
- Agility - inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
- Customer Centricity - encourages an above average and beyond approach to our customers
How to Apply
Please apply directly on our career site using this link.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)