Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Director of Plan Sponsor Relations
Wespath Benefits and Investments
in Glenview IL
Wespath Benefits and Investments, recognized as a 2017, 2018 and 2019 Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® and a 2018 National Best and Brightest
Companies to Work For®, has an opportunity for a Director, Plan Sponsor Relations. The Director of Plan Sponsor Relations is responsible for the agency’s overall relationship with plan sponsors, ensuring they have a positive experience.
Leading a team of client relationship managers, the director ensures the department: 1) is the Voice of the Customer within the agency, 2) partners with plan sponsors on long-term planning and change management, and 3) provides operations support so plan
sponsors can effectively manage their benefit offerings.
More specifically, the Director, Plan Sponsor Relations will have the opportunity to:
- Communicate, establish relationships, and build alliances with and provide support for key
leaders and leadership groups within key plan sponsors.
- Ensure plan sponsors are trained on plans, processes and systems, comply with plan provisions and respond to plan related questions and issues. This includes overseeing all efforts to rollout
changes of enhancements to how plan sponsors work with Wespath.
- Coordinate efforts for on-going assessment of plan sponsor satisfaction with products, product design and service to ensure business needs are addressed.
- Propose and advocate
for changes to plan administration guidelines and plan policies for greater responsiveness to plan sponsors while leading advocacy efforts with other departments on matters of plan sponsor interest or concern.
- Coordinate with other Wespath
departments to ensure coordination of plan sponsor enrollments, terminations, adoption agreements, and annual elections.
- Review the plan sponsor’s current benefit programs and elections, enrollment data, adequacy of benefits and participation
- Oversee implementation of formal and informal communications to plan sponsors, including ongoing improvement of systems and processes for maintaining and using client contact information.
- Ensure that changes affecting Wespath policy,
process, systems, and operations related to plan sponsors are communicated in advance.
- Lead relationship management staff in a full portfolio analysis of assigned plan sponsors to develop ongoing relationships and provide continued customer
- Provide performance feedback, identifies development needs and provides coaching to direct reports to increase effectiveness as long term strategic partners to clients.
- Produce or assist COO to prepare information/reports for
Quarterly Business Reports or management meetings and as otherwise needed.
- Establish and ensure use of efficient systems and processes for recording, reviewing, and reporting key metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employee benefits (i.e., retirement, health, or welfare).
- 10+ years of experience as an account manager or in client
development within a service organization (i.e., benefits administration, insurance, or consulting).
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial products and services.
- Knowledge of Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit, 401 (k) or 403 (b) Pension Plans and Health & Welfare Plans.
- Knowledge of the United
Methodist Church, especially annual conference operations, structure, and organization.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume at: https://wespath.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/58?c=wespath
At this time, the search is
focused on candidates currently in the Chicago area.
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)