Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
in Minneapolis MN / Baxter MN
The Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Client Relationship Managers in their
efforts to assure that our clients, advisors, and record-keeping partners enjoy an exceptional service experience by adhering to department objectives. This position includes problem-solving, business management, risk management, and team building.
This role is responsible for embracing and living out Goldleaf Partners Values while promoting an environment of professionalism. The Operations Manager is measured on their ability to assure work is completed accurately and timely as well as their
ability to develop the skill sets of their staff. This is a hands-on position with a leader who rolls up their sleeves and digs in. This individual has experience and knowledge of product lines.
OPERATIONS MANAGER DUTIES AND
- Create high performance work teams through the use of performance measurements, individual goal setting and monitoring and evaluation of results.
- Develop team members through coaching and mentoring to help them
achieve their career goals by taking an interest in the professional growth of each employee.
- Acquire and grow in personal knowledge regarding the Goldleaf client base and industry developments.
- Resolve issues related to assigned
- Oversee daily activities of department.
- Participate in processing and QC of tasks as necessary.
- Identify workflow alternatives that will streamline the production process.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and
proper handling of confidential data held by Goldleaf Partners.
- Execute with urgency, strategies that support organizational goals, to include, but not limited to, client retention and increase efficiencies and processes.
significant issues and exceptions to an appropriate higher level of authority within the organization in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
MANAGERIAL / SUPERVISORY
- Provide ongoing development to staff by serving in a mentoring role along with utilization of individual development plans for employees
- Ensure existing and new employees receiving the training needed on an
- Responsible for all performance appraisals for assigned direct reports
- Assist with hiring process when necessary
- Oversee and manage direct reports’ schedules, including time and attendance
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in business management, or business-related function required
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in professional service industry
with overseeing human capital
- Strong business acumen; ability to interpret, evaluate and apply data to make business decisions
- Retirement Administration experience in a professional environment where processing and/or reconciliation has
been the focus or banking experience
- Experience with databases and data management
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Retirement Industry.
- Understanding of financial markets and financial service organizations
- Proficient with
Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with reconciliation processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, willing to help out where needed
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and grow
- Creative problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively assess risk
- Ability to work at a strategic level, yet manage the details.
- Ability to work well under pressure with
multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with M-Files
- Knowledge of payroll processing, and payroll deductions as they
relate to retirement plans
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries with sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package includes the
- Life and Disability Insurances
- An FSA
- An Employer-Funded HSA or HRA
- 401(k) with a Company Match
How to Apply
Send your resume in PDF or WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirements.
Goldleaf Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and happy
View All Jobs, Sorted by Date
Manage This Listing (employer only)