Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Sr ERISA Consultant
in Overland Park KS / Andover MA
The Senior ERISA Consultant is responsible for educating, training, providing analysis on technical ERISA plan
- Assist plan sponsors and Empower staff with a variety of ERISA and technical retirement plan issues (not operational or systems related).
- Work with VP of Industry and Government Affairs to
stay abreast of industry developments
- Provide analysis of legislative and regulatory developments.
- Support the plan design and fiduciary elements of the Best Plan in America.
- Provide training support for Empower staff related to
legislative/regulatory developments and plan compliance issues.
- Serve on project teams to lend technical expertise during product or service development.
- FINRA 6 registration permitted, but not
required. Corporate-established timelines apply to permitted registrations.
- FINRA fingerprinting required.
- 7 + years’ previous experience.
- Relevant investment management industry
and/or retirement business experience.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website by going to this link - - https://greatwest.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Great_West/job/MA-Andover/Sr-ERISA-Consultant_R0022178?utm_source=benefitslink-employeebenefitsjobs
This ad has been viewed 477 times.
It expires on 10/7/2019.