Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Benefit Calculation Analyst
Stanley Benefit Services, Inc.
in Greensboro NC
We are seeking an experienced Benefit Calculation Analyst who is self-motivated, eager to provide professional and timely service to meet
our client’s needs.
Work closely with one of our Enrolled Actuaries in learning how to prepare Benefit Calculations for both Qualified and Non-Qualified Defined Benefit Plans
client databases and benefit calculation log
- Prepare certified retirement benefit calculation for retirees, spouse of deceased employees and other vested benefit calculations
- Assist with the monthly payments to retirees
- Assist with
the preparation of DOL Forms 5500, PBGC Forms, Annual Funding Notices and AFTAP Certifications
- Assist in preparing plan studies, etc.
- Multi-task with little supervision
- Other miscellaneous duties normally associated with defined
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or relevant work experience
- Attention to Detail: Able to perform tasks thoroughly and with care; checks work to ensure accuracy
- Multitasking and Time Management: Able to prioritize multiple, competing priorities and manage time / workload
- Advanced Microsoft office: Specifically, Excel skills using functions and formulas
written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off
- LTD, STD, Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer
Stanley Benefits is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Apply by email to: email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 238 times.
It expires on 10/6/2019.