Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
in Pittsburgh PA
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help companies offer
their employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
As a Technical Services Specialist within
Newport Group's Vested Interest organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Perform Semi-Annual and Annual Compliance testing.
- Calculate Compliance testing contribution returns based on plan document and IRS
- Calculate Employer contributions.
- Preparation of signature ready form 5500 and supporting schedules.
- Creation of Required Minimum Distribution calculations (RMD).
- Research, review and resolve errors in financial
You are the right person for this role if you:
- Have a bachelor degree in finance/accounting preferred or industry experience, or a combination of education and industry experience.
are looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 -4 years ERISA experience with a concentration in annual testing and form 5500 preparation.
- Have knowledge of and experience with the business aspects and operation of a software product (specifically
Excel, Word and ASC); knowledge of the current uses, future plans, and product vision.
- Have knowledge of the processes and the ability to identify, capture and document relevant business information in an auditable, organized, understandable and
easily retrievable manner.
- Have knowledge of and ability to apply the processes, activities and tools associated with managing customer requests.
- Have knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background
investigation, and/or credit check).
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/NEW1020/JobBoard/6162c253-9d81-da08-c252-d43d2fcb8345/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=c9ea0a7c-2156-4a0d-b9c7-b1c9c60c5568
This ad has been viewed 335 times.
It expires on 10/1/2019.