Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
RPS Business Development Officer
in Denver CO
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a RPS Business Development Officer to join our growing team in Denver, CO. The RPS Business Development Officer identifies prospective customers in the local market as well as in assigned regional
industry markets. Initiates contact with prospective clients, prepares and delivers presentations, follows-up with prospects, and closes sale. In addition to calling on new prospects, the employee will call on existing customers to identify additional
business opportunities and customer needs.
- 5-7 years of experience selling directly to plan sponsors with a track record of meeting or exceeding revenue/asset goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in
Business Administration or equivalent years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of plan design, compliance and testing, ERISA and industry standards.
- Able to use a consultative sales approach.
- Strong knowledge of investment options and
an understanding of the fiduciary requirements of plan sponsors.
- Strong knowledge of defined contribution plans.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills to identify and recommend appropriate follow-up action.
organizational, multi-task and follow through skills.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills to work on organizational initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with SunGard Relius,
Mid-Atlantic Trust Company, vWise, and Smart 401(k) systems.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to
clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care
of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive
compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits,
- Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
- Tuition Benefit plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental
- Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family
How to Apply
Submit your resume online at https://htlf.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Heartland-Careers/job/Downtown-Denver-Colorado---17th-Street/RPS-Business-Development-Officer-I_19-0587-2
This ad has been viewed 390 times.
It expires on 9/23/2019.