Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Job Summary: Maintain client/advisor relationship; performs compliance testing; contribution calculations; Form 5500
- Main point of client and advisor contact providing a high level of service to clients and advisors
- Ensures all clients are receiving feedback and resolution to their inquiries on a
- Interpret plan documents
- Thorough knowledge of ERISA, IRS & DOL regulations regarding qualified plans
- Analyzes census to determine eligibility
- Calculate employer contributions based on the plan’s
provisions and confirms with client amount of annual funding
- Preparation of annual non-discrimination tests (ADP/ACP; 415; 402(g), 416, 410(b)) and ability to discuss testing results with client
- Prepare Government Forms: 5500 and
Related Schedules, 5558, 5330, 8955 and works with plan’s auditor and ability to discuss Forms with the client.
- Works with plan’s Form 5500 auditor
- Posts year-end client deliverables to Pension Pro
- Reconciliation of
- Review and approve participant requested loans and distribution requests
- Identifies and completes RMD distributions
- Advises clients on new plan design options and completes plan studies when needed
- Works with
assigned Administrator to ensure deadlines are met timely
- Responsible for entering amendment requests in Pension Pro; updating Relius specs, platform specs, obtaining signatures and follow-ups with clients.
- Requesting record-keeper
enrollment forms and updating plan specs during amendment process.
- Attends client and advisor calls/meetings upon request with approval from assigned Manager.
- Annual year-end clean-up to include follow-up on forfeiture re-allocations,
source transfers determined during the compliance review
- Work with clients to terminate their plan
- 3-5 Years of Defined Contribution retirement compliance and service experience
to maintain caseload of 80 – 120 defined contribution plans, including 401(k) and 403(b)
- Experience with Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs) preferred
- Excellent Client Relationship skills
- Excellent communication and organizational
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work in fast paced team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
- Working knowledge of Sungard Relius compliance software & FT Williams Government
forms a plus
- ASPPA designations a plus or be willing to obtain designations
- Ability to ensure timely and accurate completion of all assigned client’s compliance testing, valuation reporting and tax filings.
- 3(16) Fiduciary
Services knowledge a plus
- If remote employee, must have previous experience working from home
How to Apply
Please submit your resume with salary requirements to: HR@pentegra.com
This ad has been viewed 1135 times.
It expires on 9/23/2019.