Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Tennessee Pension Administrators
in Knoxville TN
As a Plan Administrator you will focus on the documentation, regulatory compliance testing, correction, contribution calculation
and annual filing preparation of basic to moderate Defined Contribution Plans. You will be responsible for managing the entire plan-level process to ensure that the plan design and operation meets regulatory compliance standards/deadlines. You will
maintain a working knowledge in IRS / DOL / ERISA Laws and Regulations in order to effectively communicate plan parameters to your assigned caseload.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of Plan
Administration for an assigned caseload of basic to moderate Defined Contribution Plans and meet established turnaround times / deadlines.
- Census scrubbing / data reconciliation.
- Contribution / Allocation calculations
- Perform all
annual testing including; Top Heavy, ADP / ACP, Coverage, non-discrimination including cross-testing under 401(a)(4), non-safe harbor compensation definitions under 416.
- Trust accounting preparation and reconciliation, completion of Annual
Valuation reports, including Governmental Filings.
- Primary contact responsible for facilitating audit completion.
- Primary client contact for higher level client communications not handled by Client Services Coordinator.
workflow effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Support Consultants in the service of their clients as needed.
- Assist Client Coordinators and Distribution / Loan Specialists as needed.
- Plan Document comprehension to explain plan
parameters to clients.
- Maintain basic knowledge of applicable IRS / DOL / ERISA Laws and Regulations.
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of
education, training, experience and certifications.
- Working towards or successfully completed all six ASPPA RPF modules / exams.
- Knowledge of ERISA, IRS, DOL regulations as applicable to qualified plans.
- Willingness to learn and
- Ability to perform all compliance testing and self-employment calculations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines concurrently.
- Attention to detail, time management, organization and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Relius software a plus.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply by sending cover letter and resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 797 times.
It expires on 9/23/2019.