Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Compensation Benefit Planning, Inc.
in Lees Summit MO
Pension consulting firm located in the Kansas City area is seeking an Account Manager with experience in the small- to
medium-sized client marketplace. Our firm has been providing TPA services for qualified retirement plans for 45 years. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized, reliable and have a minimum of five years of experience in the
qualified plan market. This is a full-time, on-site position. No recruiters please.
Position Summary: The Account Manager manages operational aspects of the assigned block of retirement plans, including daily tasks like
distributions, loans, phone contact and email contact. Annual tasks that are also performed include information gathering, annual compliance testing, and annual reporting to the IRS and/or DOL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Annual Report including Form 5500 and applicable schedules.
- Trust reconciliation of plan assets.
- Census analysis, eligibility calculations, vesting determinations.
- Overall technical familiarity with plan rules and
regulations. Perform compliance testing, including ADP/ACP discrimination testing, top heavy testing, coverage testing, 402(g) testing and 415 testing.
- Calculation and allocation of plan contributions. Monitor plan and participant
limits. Resolve plan discrepancies and corrections.
- Ability to handle caseload of small- to medium-sized clients with daily client contact. Maintain excellent client relationships and provide support to financial advisors as
- Provide plan audit support as needed.
- Experience in qualified plans including profit sharing, 401(k) and cross-tested plans.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Accounting, Finance or
- Mut be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision. Must be able to adhere to IRS and DOL deadlines.
- Must be
analytical with great attention to detail.
- Experience with Relius software is helpful but not required.
- Member of ASPPA with designations or interest in obtaining them.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 784 times.
It expires on 9/22/2019.