Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
The Cicotte Law Firm, PLLC
in Kennewick WA / Telecommute
Our firm is led by a Fellow of the American College of Employee Benefits Counsel. We seek an additional
attorney who will support our employer clients, focusing primarily on management-side ERISA and employee benefits matters, with the potential for related employment and corporate work.
The successful candidate will have the ability
- Respond directly to client inquiries;
- Draft welfare and retirement plan documents and summary plan descriptions;
- Perform legal research on diverse benefit topics;
- Prepare solid written work
- Participate in firm publication opportunities;
- Assist paralegals with benefits compliance work; and
- Work independently in small office environment.
- Be responsive to client needs and
strengthen client relationships
- Prepare legal advice letters, research memoranda, and ERISA plan documents
- Meet firm billing standard - 125 billable hours per month
- Admission to the Washington state
bar, or the ability to become admitted within six months of hire
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ERISA and employee benefit plan matters
- Demonstrated excellence in written work product
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to TCLF.Recruiting@Gmail.com
This ad has been viewed 967 times.
It expires on 9/18/2019.