Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
Client Service Manager
LT Trust Company
About LT Trust Company
LT Trust is a privately-held financial services firm located in downtown Denver Colorado.
LT’s mission is to provide low cost full-service 401k services to Financial Advisors, Partners and their 401(k) Plan Sponsors. We administer over 5,000 corporate retirement plans with $5 billion in assets.
LT Trust is looking
to incrementally add new staff positions to our highest growth area, Client Services. Our Client Service Manager (CSM) positions are a crucial part of this growth and provider industry professionals an opportunity to join our fast growing firm and to
further enhance their career in the retirement services industry.
Company Benefits Highlights
- Market Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays with Accrued PTO
- Comprehensive Medical Package (Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Company 401(k) plan with Employer Match
- Business Casual Attire
- Company provides RTD Eco Pass
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Accountable for the
proactive and consultative delivery of LT Trust Services while exceeding established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Responsible for the overall client relationship experience, including building and maintaining strong relationships with
plan sponsors, advisors, and TPAs.
- Monitor all plan administration functions (Plan Amendments, Tax Reporting and Compliance) while ensuring recordkeeping processes are executed with quality and accuracy, on-time ever time.
- Provide training
assistance to Advisors, Plan Sponsors, and or TPA Partners (payroll submission, fund changes, loan and distribution processing, compliance testing, etc.).
- Participate in Advisor/Client conference calls and or meetings as needed.
complex and sensitive service inquiries while seeing them to their resolution.
- Ensure ongoing adherence to company polices and regulatory guidelines.
- Help streamline, develop and implement new departmental policies/procedures, workflows,
and service enhancements when directed.
- Effectively and efficiently respond, manage and accurately manage AST e-mail queues and phone inquiries.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and 3 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of 401(k) /defined contribution plan recordkeeping experience
- Demonstrates ability to handle
customer service issues to their resolution
- Working knowledge of ERISA, IRS and DOL Regulations
- SunGard Relius Administration and Recordkeeping experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and other
related suite solutions
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player.
How to Apply
Candidates should apply via email to: John.Colvard@LTRetire.com
This ad has been viewed 523 times.
It expires on 9/13/2019.