Stones River Consulting
in Murfreesboro TN / Telecommute
We are currently seeking an experienced Plan Administrator with hands-on
experience in defined contribution documentation, administration and compliance services. The ideal candidate should have experience in all aspects of defined contribution.
- Annual plan administration for an
- Understand and interpret plan documents to ensure plan is in compliance
- Calculation of employer profit sharing and match contributions
- Reconciliation of assets and data
- Complete appropriate compliance tests
accurately and within standards
- Prepare required governmental filings (5500, SAR, 5330, etc.)
- Prepare annual report for clients
- Handle assigned caseload and complete by internal and regulatory
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workflow to meet deadlines
- Affective decision making under pressure
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Defined Contribution
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Experience with document interpretation and technical problem resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Experience with FT William and
EBG a definite plus
- Experience with unbundled record keepers such as: Principal, John Hancock, American Funds, Mass Mutual, Voya
- Professional designations (ASPPA, NIPA) a definite plus
We are not the traditional TPA. We are a
laid back, casual, yet fast growing company with an emphasis on providing exceptional client service. We don’t want to be the biggest TPA; we want to be the best TPA.
We are open to local candidates or remote candidates. We believe that having
the right company culture self-perpetuates the growth of a company. Our ideal candidate will have the required skill set as well as be a good culture fit.
We offer a full suite of benefits including health insurance, dental, HSA plan, 401(k), long
term disability, and vacation days.
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Chris Oneal at firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 722 times.
It expires on 9/9/2019.